DerekVinyard's Top 50 Best Movie Of All-Time

→ in
Tools    

Apocalypse Now is my favorite war movie. Unless you count Dr Strangelove. Though I say that is a comedy above all else.
agree with Dr.Strangelove !

43. The Wolf Of Wall Street (2013)
Martin Scorsese

''Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every f*cking time''

- One of the best and funniest movie i've ever seen. The storyline is amazing and got so many memorable scenes . The acting is more than perfect and this is the best performance by Leonardo DiCaprio in my opinion. We saw the real side of Wall Street in this movie and it's entertaining as hell. Scorses strikes again.

Soundtrack :

Apocalypse Now is my favorite war movie. Unless you count Dr Strangelove. Though I say that is a comedy above all else.
Wouldn't that mean it'd be funny, though? Apocalypse Now is funnier than Strangelove.

Still funnier than Strangelove, though.
i'm not the biggest Dr,Strangelove fan either but I still aprreciate it Kubrick is a god

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Wolf Of Wall Street -

Apocalypse Now -
(maybe needs a rewatch)
Halloween -

Let The Right One In -
(it's for the original version, tho)
Primal Fear -

The Thing -

Mediocre list so far. Has some films I either dislike or think are decent, but also got pretty cool Primal Fear and awesome The Thing.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

42. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Jonathan Demme

''It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims''

- One of the most impressive crime-drama movie of all time and also one of the best movie from the 90's. Anthony Hopkins is incredible as Dr.Hannibal Lecter , Ted Levine is so freaking hilarious as ''Buffalo Bill'' and Jodie Foster is good as ''Clarice Starling''. The storyline is perfect surrounded by many memorable scenes and the ending is very good for this kind of movie. Definitely , an instant-classic.

Soundtrack :

The Wolf Of Wall Street -

Apocalypse Now -
(maybe needs a rewatch)
Halloween -

Let The Right One In -
(it's for the original version, tho)
Primal Fear -

The Thing -

Mediocre list so far. Has some films I either dislike or think are decent, but also got pretty cool Primal Fear and awesome The Thing.
you definitely need a rewatch for Let The Right One In I don't understand why you hate it so much ...

Mr. Minio is not a big fan of Hollywood movies in general. Overall I found all the movies in this list that I had watched to be really good, Apocalypse Now is in my top 10 and it was the first movie in my top 10 that I have watched.

Mr. Minio is not a big fan of Hollywood movies in general. Overall I found all the movies in this list that I had watched to be really good, Apocalypse Now is in my top 10 and it was the first movie in my top 10 that I have watched.
thanks mate ! I appreciate it