Movie Soundtrack Song Tournament

Tools    

Annie Lennox - Love Song for a Vampire (Bram Stoker's Dracula)

Beatles - Twist and Shout (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising (An American Werewolf in London)
That's some nice shizzle Hit Girl.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I kinda hate that Hit Girl nominated a song that already won of these (Bohemian Rhapsody) and some songs that are currently competing in the Mega Song Tournament (Twist & Shout, Bad Moon Rising).

Also, none of those songs were specifically written for any of those movies.

I've thought of three more songs I want to nominate but I don't want to get rid of any I have already.
More than likely you'll be nominating them.

I just need to see if anyone else is gonna join.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I kinda hate that Hit Girl nominated a song that already won of these (Bohemian Rhapsody) and some songs that are currently competing in the Mega Song Tournament (Twist & Shout, Bad Moon Rising).

Also, I think the song "Mad World" is still in the other tournament.

I can dump BR and chose another one.

Change to:

Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun (Grosse Pointe Blank)

Also, I think the song "Mad World" is still in the other tournament.
That's true.

Nominated by the same guy, too.

We have 8 people. Should I wait to see if more want to play -- or should I just let you all have 8 more nominations?

When I think of Bad Dreams and music, I think of "Sweet Child O' Mine."

I looked through some of that movie on the internet not long ago. I used to have that on VHS. Never cared for it much, though.

That's true.

Nominated by the same guy, too.
what's the problem ? it's a song write for a specific movie (Donnie Darko so it's perfect)

what's the problem ? it's a song write for a specific movie (Donnie Darko so it's perfect)
I think that's great. We were just mentioning songs that are currently still playing in the other Mega Song Tournament.

When I think of Bad Dreams and music, I think of "Sweet Child O' Mine."

I looked through some of that movie on the internet not long ago. I used to have that on VHS. Never cared for it much, though.
I saw it at the movies when it came out and loved it. Of course, I was about 15.

I saw it at the movies when it came out and loved it. Of course, I was about 15.
Yeah, well, I was 5 and already a movie expert and I ... I liked it but it wasn't one of those I held in high regard.

I was always disturbed by the black woman who committed suicide by drinking formaldehyde.

"Mad World" just lost in the other tournament, so it's definitely okay now.