Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't know. I'll have to think about it more. I want people to be able to strategize fully but it might work if I keep them secret. I'll play out different scenarios in my head and get back to you guys.

What about we pick one of our powers to be revealed and the other to remain secret - best of both worlds or worst of both worlds, hmmmm

Funny, I was thinking that exact same thing. I think since it's an element that's new it would be safer to make them public, but I think the one secret one public thing is the best of both worlds, so that is what we will go with. You may decide which one you want hidden so if you've already sent them to me you can tell me which one.

I've received 10 challenge answers so far. I'm hoping the rest sends them in on time and are still participating, but we still may want to work on recruiting people.

Seanc, Slob, Cobpyth, Daniel M, Jack1, Nostromo, EmmiMaki and Derek. It's due Sat. so maybe they just haven't gotten around to it, but I don't want them to forget and miss out.

Last day to turn in your challenges! It's due by 8:00 pm eastern time then the answers will be revealed.

The tribes that will be revealed will be the tribes for the sake of the challenges, but there still may be some shuffling around if people drop out or drop in. EmmMaki has contacted me and said she will not be able to play and there are five others I haven't heard from.

We still have enough to play, but I do hope that everyone else is in.

3 hours and 15 minutes to get your answers in. Slob, Derek, I see you online. Can't win the advantage if you don't play.

Here are your tribes. The goal was for Swan and I to come up with a nice balance between the two teams. I think most of you got that would mean splitting up the former players evenly between the two teams.

Superheroes

Rauld
Optimus
Sedai
Mr. Sparkle
Nostromo87
Wintertriangles
Seanc
Cobpyth
donniedarko

Supervillains

7thson
Hit Girl
Derek
EmmiMaki
Jack1
Daniel M
Tongo
TheUsualSuspect
Slob

I am going to try my best to keep the tribes like this, but four people didn't participate, so I am not sure they are still playing. EmmiMaki I know is out for sure. If the other three are out that makes the villains two less players than the heroes. What I am going to try to do is convince two more people to play and they will go to the villains side.

Anyway on to the winners of this challenge. Two people had the highest score of 12 correct. Those two players are: Mr. Sparkle and Seanc. Congrats you two. Both of you have earned 5 player + points and an advantage. I will be getting with both of you soon to let you know what that is.

Important

Some more game play news. I am going to allow people to join until Wednesday evening then I must close tribes so that I can get everyone's cards made and make sure the teams are even before we start.

You will receive your first tribe challenge next Tuesday. I will post it here and send a group pm that the challenge has been posted. That gives you a little over a week to ask any questions or get me to clarify anything. Please be prepared going into the game. Especially with the superpowers. If you are unsure how to use them ask.

I do want to make one clarification about mind suck. If your mind has been sucked you will not be aware of it until after the challenge is over. This makes it important to do your best on every challenge. The person using the power will send me a pm saying that they are using it and on whom immediately after I post the challenge.

Player points update

Sean 50 + 5 (challenge win) = 55
Mr. Sparkle 50 + 5 (challenge win) = 55

Everyone else is at 50. Those who have points coming for recruiting people will receive them after the first challenge.

Yay, my first and most likely, only win.

If you haven't sent me your superpowers I need you to do so. Remember to pick two different ones and to tell me which one you want kept secret.

Here are the people I still need to pick their superpowers:

Seanc
donniedarko
Sedai
Wintertriangles
Daniel M
7thSon
Slob
Jack1 if he's still in the game

Optimus, TUS, Mr. Sparkle and Tongo I have yours but I need to know which one is private. (Obviously you need to send that to me in a PM. If you don't care I'll just pick one for you.

I'll commence with the pesky PMs if I don't hear from those listed by Saturday.

7thson, You have too many PMs so I can't send you one letting you know that I need those superpowers so I can get these cards made. Please.

Also you're going to need to clear those out by Monday night.

This is how your tribes are now as we speak.

Heroes

donniedarko
Sedai
Optimus
Mr. Sparkle
Nostromo
Rauld
Seanc
Wintertriangles

Villains

Cobpyth you have been sent to the villains
Jack1