Stoner comedies & horror

Tools    

Hello people! I hope this is the right section to post this thread and didn't make a mistake. So what i am looking for is your opinion on the best stoner and horror movie you have ever seen. I want to watch them with my friends and those genres are our favorite. So if you have any suggestions they are very much appreciated! Cheers!

This is the End is a funny stoner comedy. Also Superbad (more alcohol related) and Project X (drugs drugs drugs)

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
It has to be mentioned:

The Big Lebowski

^^^ great job on the merchandising fellows, I appreciate a tidy dairy section

Half Baked and Nice Dreams are two that come to mind

This is the End is a funny stoner comedy. Also Superbad (more alcohol related) and Project X (drugs drugs drugs)
I saw This Is The End like a weak ago and we laughed really hard with that movie xD I think ill go for the Project X first but thanks for your reply

Do you want "Horror" only or "Extreme Cinema" as well?

I can suggest 2 Extreme Cinema films that would really mess your head up if you watched it while on drugs.... lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0141459/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/

I have more but will give you those two to start off with.... the first is the worse I have ever seen... well the 2nd worst... I wont talk about the "real" film I have seen....

Wow well i don't know the difference between Horror and Extreme Cinema :P hahahahahah i think that will do thanks a bunch my friend!

*can't do the reply cause there are links in there and i don't have more than 25 posts *

Extreme Cinema doesnt have to have the gore like Horror does....Extreme Cinema is exactly what it says "The most Extreme things they can put into films"...

If you're going to get high and watch movies, forget the standard stoner comedies and just watch other stuff you already find funny without being stoned. If that's Pineapple Express and This Is The End, great, but if they don't work for you, watch what does. Marijuana enhances experiences, so something funny will be funnier. You will probably even notice things that are funny that you never noticed before. Or something mildly funny while sober could become outrageously hysterical.

You can find funny stuff in practically ANYTHING while stoned. As long as you really roll with your high. Don't dull your life by doing what everyone else does. Go with what works for you. I have wondered if The Big Lebowski would be better while high. I hate the movie sober. I don't know if I'd waste a high watching that because it would probably still suck.

He didn't say they are watching films while being high. He just asked for stoner comedies and horror movies, because those are their favorite genres.

He didn't say they are watching films while being high. He just asked for stoner comedies and horror movies, because those are their favorite genres.
Yeah, well I'm reading between the lines. He wants to know of stoner comedies to watch with his friends. Yes, you could always watch stoner comedies with friends while sober, but... who the hell does that? They're gonna get high!

Plus his user title is "Hungry" which means he has the munchies.

And check out his profile banner.

Hahahahaha i love you guys you made me laugh so hard Well yeah i have seen Pineapple Express and it was a great movie. I am not watching stoner comedies just because everyone else does i am watching them cause i like the experience i get I appreciate your responses guys it's really nice seeing people like you

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle also. Very good movie.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Evil Bong

- I wouldn't call them "Good," but they exist, and I was amused by the first one.