Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

There's a reason I have held off. But eventually one has to see it.
It's a must-see. Just put yourself in a dark room, watch it on the biggest screen possible and let yourself be hypnotized by Kubrick's genius.

I guess I'm having a Clint Eastwood double feature today because now I'm watching Million Dollar Baby. Another one I haven't seen.

Fire walk with me.

I'm glad you liked Mystic River, my favourite 21st century Eastwood. Million Dollar Baby is probably second, I think based on your tastes that you'll like it too

I blame myself. Should have put it higher.
I blame you too.

I had it at #16 and I really don't think I could've had it any higher. That said, the film above it on my list won't make the 100, so I guess I could've done it for the list, but it wouldn't have been the truth.
You'll probably hate it, Raul.
There's a reason I have held off. But eventually one has to see it.
Nah, I hate it. Raul will love it for that reason alone.

Hugo and Airplane!

no choice but to take an adventure deep in the woods for

EVIL DEAD II (1987)

for Deadite. bc if he were here, i think he would like to watch it

Looking forward to this myself. I've been meaning to watch Hoop Dreams and The Interrupters for a while now, so a triple bill along with this sounds like a good idea for when i have the time.

Long Weekend (1978)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

The Bib-iest of Nickels

The Purge: Anarchy -
Excited for this one.Will be heading to a comic-book store beforehand. Have to take an hour-long trip to a theater that's actually playing this one.

Gonna watch TAZMANIA tonight.. Also WALK OF SHAME.. Heard a lot of good things about this movies

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dawn of the Dead

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.