R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

We should do a quick little Deadite Song Tournament.

64 songs that make you think of Deadite or the movies he loved.

It upsets me that Deadite didn't like Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth.

He liked 1, 2 and 4, but not 3. Hellraiser III is so good!!!

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
RIP, he always spared the hate and even liked a few of my awful reviews and opinions from time-to-time, he was intelligent and never cruel. Deadite will be sorely missed. xx

I am making an IMDb list for Deadite's "Top Ten"

Does anybody know if he meant the original Japanese versions of The Ring and The Grudge or the American remakes?
American remakes.

I was so sad to read this thread. Lead Farmer , could you pass on our sympathy to his family. 36 is far too young to go.
RIP Neal
This; i assume Lead Farmer was one of Deadites friends IRL, and if that's the case show this thread to his family to demonstate how loved he was even in the internet world .

Deadite gone? Seems weird to have someone post here saying he's passed away.

Deadite and I did NOT get along when he first started posting here. I considered myself the resident "horror" guy on the message board and here comes this other guy who always seemed to get up in my face with his egotistical attitude.

Yoda and I actually had a back and forth PM session over the constant negative REP that Deadite would give me over absolutely nothing.

Well, time passed on and we actually got to liking each other. I don't think anyone else on this board got or respected the horror genre as much as I did like Deadite did. His avatar was an instant recognizable picture.

The guy had an opinion and like it or hate it, constantly got the conversation going.

Will be missed, he was an important part of this site.

Will be watching some films of his in his honour, maybe we should do a week of watching his favourite films in his honour? Make a thread for it and just shoot the sh*t about Deadite at the same time?
I have some stories I might pass along someday right now hurts to much but someday I will.

This; i assume Lead Farmer was one of Deadites friends IRL, and if that's the case show this thread to his family to demonstate how loved he was even in the internet world .
Deadite as you know him Neal to me was my first cousin by blood. but when I was 14 he moved in with my mom an me for a short time. He stayed for most of 15 years we were cousins by blood but we were brother's. He taught me alot was the smartest person I knew. As you can tell my writing skills blow lol he knew but encouraged me to join he introduced me to jrpg's an a loved formed for them.he introduced me to movies really with the same result lol. I still can't wrap my head around that i'll never play another rpg with him, or watch another movie. But i'll continue to watch movies and game in his memory.

i can't remember where i put him on my list for the top 100 mofos, but i think he was in the top 15. i didn't necessarily always agree with his opinions (zack snyder), but his posts were always really insightful and he was a great debater, and one of the few members here who wasn't afraid to get into really intense arguments. he's the kind of person who makes the internet fun to read. i was going through my reps and found some he gave me when we were teasing mesmerized in that abortion thread. i think that thread was when i first stared to notice him and i really respected him. he was really fun and joked around a lot, but he could also hold his own in a debate against someone like yoda. best dude.

How did all of this happen, Farmer? Was he sick for awhile? Was it very recent/happened fast?

Maybe it's too much to talk about now, but it's just shocking. He never mentioned having serious health problems.

By any chance, do you happen to know what the last movie he watched was?

I hope he was surrounded by people who loved him when he went. So odd that he'll never post here again. His absence will definitely be felt.

And as for a pic of him I'll look but he didn't like taking them so probably wont find 1 to upload.
I heard he had long, curly black hair. Is that true?

How did all of this happen, Farmer? Was he sick for awhile? Was it very recent/happened fast?

Maybe it's too much to talk about now, but it's just shocking. He never mentioned having serious health problems.

By any chance, do you happen to know what the last movie he watched was?

I hope he was surrounded by people who loved him when he went. So odd that he'll never post here again. His abscence will definitely be felt.
He was sick for a little while but we had no idea it was so bad till he had the surgery. As for the last movie he watched maybe The Raid but not sure.

As for the last movie he watched maybe The Raid but not sure.
I see... one last Asian movie for the road, then. I'm tempted to post the gong video.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I haven't been here for long, but Deadite seemed like a real dude. All hopes that you lie peaceful now.

I didn't have any interaction with him, but I certainly remember reading a lot of his posts. He definitely seemed like a cool guy. At least his contribution here will live on, even if we won't see any new posts from him. It's strange that this is the third forum where it was confirmed that a member had died. In one case it was an older gentleman, but in the other it was a young guy as well, because of health reasons. I'm sure there's been cases where a member just stops posting and it's because they've passed away. It's horrible news, but having happened, it's better to know about it so as to honor that person, especially when they're a valuable member.

R.I.P. Deadite (Neil)

Wow, just seen this thread and I'm obviously shocked. He was a great member who I remember being quite active when I first joined, and was always friendly and encouraging to me. Very sad news, R.I.P