I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Lucas is such a cool person.

Just soak up all the love, Lucas.
Your wish is my command.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Did I find the secret to loving Unregistered? Yes, yes, I think I did. And now I'm in love with Unregistered.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Um yeah, no...just no.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If you look at this thread in a certain way, from everybody's own perspective it's everybody loving only themself!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

No I got the joke ages ago. I'm just wondering how and why this thread has 93 pages.
Because love is eternal.

OH MY GOD! Too funny!!! I just seen this thread today and thought to myself:

...'What the heck is going on here? How could Sexy Celebrity make a thread about little ole me, way back in 4-28-02?

A second hand Time Machine perhaps?... Nope...then it dawned on me....a very creative use of the edit button!

It made me laugh out loud this morning and laughter is a good thing.

A system of cells interlinked
No edit button involved here...

I figured out how to do this and then forgot. So I'll just say, Sexy loves you, jerkface.

900 posts in 4 months i'm a beast !