Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Purge: Anarchy (2014) ~ 6.5 (overall but 7.5 for Violence)

I liked the film overall, very entertaining for those who enjoy gore and extreme violence.

What bothered me overall about my movie experience was someone had the nerve to bring their 7 year old child to see this film.... with as much violence as was shown, it should have been a restriction on that... Yes its rated R but that does not stop some parents bringing their younger children.
I didn't expect that high of a rating from you for this. It is my kind of movie so I'm looking forward to it.

I didn't expect that high of a rating from you for this. It is my kind of movie so I'm looking forward to it.
Cricket... I love gore and violence.. mainly VIOLENCE...

I so which the Purge was real... I know many b**ches I would go after...

I'm really surprised to see MG rate it so highly. Especially considering that an 8 from her is, almost, as good as it gets.

WTH?? Ask Swan.... this is my type of FILM...... VIOLENCE is Awesome.. Torture is even BETTER.....

It's not the content, it's just supposed to be so bad. Glad you enjoyed it, though.
Well believe it or not.. there is actually a twist to the story.. of course Im not going to tell anyone here because I dont want to ruin it for anyone.... .but it was entertaining... and it was a decent story... thats why it got only 6.5 overall..... but 7.5 for the violence because I enjoy violence.....

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Cricket... I love gore and violence.. mainly VIOLENCE...

I so which the Purge was real... I know many b**ches I would go after...

WTH?? Ask Swan.... this is my type of FILM...... VIOLENCE is Awesome.. Torture is even BETTER.....
Well believe it or not.. there is actually a twist to the story.. of course Im not going to tell anyone here because I dont want to ruin it for anyone.... .but it was entertaining... and it was a decent story... thats why it got only 6.5 overall..... but 7.5 for the violence because I enjoy violence.....
You've made that very clear, Buffalo Bill.

Locke... A-
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes... A
Under the Skin... B

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Delicatessen (1991)
It was quite boring and overrated movie.

Aww, I love this movie. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's imagery is stellar

Aww, I love this movie. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's imagery is stellar
This film certainly is impressive visually, but the characters themselves are underdeveloped and, as a result, one is never really convinced of their motivations. As a movie fan who believes the integrity is one of the most important criterias in a movie, I can say that this movie is style without substance...
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Locke... A-
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes... A
Im looking forward to seeing both these films

Will post this in here instead of the Movie Tab because it's not like a planned watch that I've sat down and watched from start to finish. I've seen it quiet a few times, sometimes in bits and bobs, over the past month, so I think it's about time I rated it and let you people know how much I loved it. Absolutely hilarious, so many funny moments, great parody of Hollywood blockbusters and politics in general. My favourite musical ever?

+

Will post this in here instead of the Movie Tab because it's not like a planned watch that I've sat down and watched from start to finish. I've seen it quiet a few times, sometimes in bits and bobs, over the past month, so I think it's about time I rated it and let you people know how much I loved it. Absolutely hilarious, so many funny moments, great parody of Hollywood blockbusters and politics in general. My favourite musical ever?

+

F*CK YEAH!!

+

My favorite part of the film.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Moonrise Kingdom -

Decent.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.