Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

The Lego Movie

So very enjoyable. I'm hoping they make another. Visually it's pretty amazing.

8/10

The Wrestler

Being a huge wrestling fan this was right up my alley. Rourke is superb and this is an underrated classic.

8.5/10
I enjoyed both these films. The kids didnt stop singing the 'Everything is awesome' song for weeks

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Fantastic Mr. Fox -

Had no idea I'd love it. Cliched yet feels original + soundtrack sometimes sounds like spaghetti western music.

The wolf scene is metaphysical. :O

My first Anderson. I'm ready for more! Moonrise Kingdom added to my watchlist!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Fantastic Mr. Fox -

Had no idea I'd love it. Cliched yet feels original + soundtrack sometimes sounds like spaghetti western music.

I havent seen this yet, after seeing The Grand Budapest, I really want to see it more now

As you enjoyed The Grand Budapest Hotel so much I think it's almost guaranteed that you'll at least enjoy Wes Anderson's other films. They're all easily distinguishable as his, as the style is consistent with all of them (not seen Bottle Rocket, that might be a little different, I dunno). I'd rank the five I've seen:

1. Fantastic Mr. Fox
2. The Grand Budapest Hotel
3. Moonrise Kingdom
4. Rushmore
5. The Royal Tenenbaums

Fantastic Mr. Fox -

Glad you liked it. Enjoy dude!

Fantastic Mr. Fox is definitely my favorite Wes Anderson film.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As you enjoyed The Grand Budapest Hotel so much I think it's almost guaranteed that you'll at least enjoy Wes Anderson's other films. They're all easily distinguishable as his, as the style is consistent with all of them (not seen Bottle Rocket, that might be a little different, I dunno). I'd rank the five I've seen:

1. Fantastic Mr. Fox
2. The Grand Budapest Hotel
3. Moonrise Kingdom
4. Rushmore
5. The Royal Tenenbaums
Im pretty sure Ive only seen The Grand Budapest

Don't worry, n3wt. I've turned both the bottom two off. Absolute crap. I am interested in Grand Budapest Hotel and would've been Mr Fox, had the animation not looked so dreadful. I love that book.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Don't worry, n3wt. I've turned both the bottom two off. Absolute crap. I am interested in Grand Budapest Hotel and would've been Mr Fox, had the animation not looked so dreadful. I love that book.
The Grand Budapest is brilliant mate you will enjoy it im sure!

Finished here. It's been fun.

Angel Heart
+

Great horror flick,right up my alley.

Shock Corridor (1963)

A disturbing, haunting, and at times hilarious film concerning mental illness. A must see.

+
Never heard of it; I added it to my watch list.

Logan's Run (1976)

I liked, it but I usually don't love this kind of Sci-Fi.