What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just about to watch the first episode of Barry'd Treasure. I didnt know Barry the legend from Storage Wars had his own show, luckily I spotted the trailer for it yesterday and put it on to record.

Just about to watch the first episode of Barry'd Treasure. I didnt know Barry the legend from Storage Wars had his own show, luckily I spotted the trailer for it yesterday and put it on to record.

I've take words I never thought I'd see in that order for $1000, please Alex.

Interesting use of the word "luckily", as well n3wt.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I've take words I never thought I'd see in that order for $1000, please Alex.

Interesting use of the word "luckily", as well n3wt.
You're not a fan of good ol'Barry either are you mate?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been led on the floor for about an hour now trying to sort my back out and waiting on meds to work. Both things havent worked so im going to try going to bed to. The good thing is me and my wife are still watching my Dr Gunthers Autopsy dvds, so looking forward to watching some experiments.

Go and enjoy as much as you can, n3wt. Hope they kick in at some point tonight. *fingers crossed*

Sorry, I don't understand the attraction of Storage Wars. Man Vs Food I got, which surprised me as I hate competitive eating and all that kind of thing, but Man V Food was good. Not any of the spinoff's though. As for that other one with the prick who wears his sunglasses on the back of his neck, though.

Ive been led on the floor for about an hour now trying to sort my back out and waiting on meds to work. Both things havent worked so im going to try going to bed to. The good thing is me and my wife are still watching my Dr Gunthers Autopsy dvds, so looking forward to watching some experiments.
You're watching autopsy DVDs. No wonder you're on meds.

I didn't get into those, but they were a really big hit over here. I think it went on for another series. That, or there was a special. One or the other. I can't remember now. My mum loved it. I couldn't get past the fact he looked like Freddy Krueger.

Storage Wars is just ask fake! I went to a storage auction in the OC and it wasn't nearly as exciting

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Go and enjoy as much as you can, n3wt. Hope they kick in at some point tonight. *fingers crossed*

Sorry, I don't understand the attraction of Storage Wars. Man Vs Food I got, which surprised me as I hate competitive eating and all that kind of thing, but Man V Food was good. Not any of the spinoff's though. As for that other one with the prick who wears his sunglasses on the back of his neck, though.
Cheers man, they must of worked as I fell asleep for maybe an hour and dreamt I everyone was trying to kill me and I was being strangled to which I then woke up being strangled by myself... Im not even into autoerotic asphyxiation
You're watching autopsy DVDs. No wonder you're on meds.
This series is amazing, some people cant watch them (my brother in law for one) I think they are amazing. Have you seen them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther_von_Hagens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomy_for_Beginners

These are just linked to Wiki I wont post actual autopsy experiments here
I didn't get into those, but they were a really big hit over here. I think it went on for another series. That, or there was a special. One or the other. I can't remember now. My mum loved it. I couldn't get past the fact he looked like Freddy Krueger.
Like thats a bad thing
I never watched "Storage Wars", but I'm practically addicted to "Hardcore Pawn".

The show is soooo fake, but those people are hilarious.
These pawn series I cant get into, my wife enjoys them. The one I dont mind is Beverly Hills Pawn

At the moment I am enjoying a coffee and a break as I have been doing housework since 7am.

Cheers man, they must of worked as I fell asleep for maybe an hour and dreamt I everyone was trying to kill me and I was being strangled to which I then woke up being strangled by myself... Im not even into autoerotic asphyxiation
Funny, but that's worrying. The worst I get is the horrible falling feeling just as you drop off to sleep. I've died in my dreams but I've not woken up trying to kill myself... And I've been suicidal.

Like thats a bad thing
No, but it distracts . I keep waiting for him to whip out his glove and slice 'em up reeeeeeaaal nice. I had a life size Freddy poster on the back of my door when I was in my early teens. Scared the crap out of my Grandma.

These pawn series I cant get into, my wife enjoys them. The one I dont mind is Beverly Hills Pawn
I think I'd like this series if it wasn't a play on words.

Just finishing up the song tournament. Don't know about after that.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Funny, but that's worrying. The worst I get is the horrible falling feeling just as you drop off to sleep. I've died in my dreams but I've not woken up trying to kill myself... And I've been suicidal.
I have woken up punching before, luckily not my wife But yeah quite odd buy very hilarious last night. It wasnt at the time. It took me ages to get back off and then I was awoken by some drunk lout out the front, he was then followed by the police... I know it was the police because of the sound of their stomping boots and walkie talkies

No, but it distracts . I keep waiting for him to whip out his glove and slice 'em up reeeeeeaaal nice. I had a life size Freddy poster on the back of my door when I was in my early teens. Scared the crap out of my Grandma.
I would pay to see that
Poor Grandma HK

I think I'd like this series if it wasn't a play on words.

Just finishing up the song tournament. Don't know about after that.
I know what you mean

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently waiting for my wife to come home from her final placement for this year! She has finished her 2nd year as a midwifery student and passed all her exams! I have made her a nice home cooked chicken curry and there is a bottle or 2 of rose wine chilling in the fridge. She has 40 Days off now and me and the kids are very excited to spend it all together.

No, I have never seen this Autopsy series.

While I could probably watch it and I feel a little curious about it... real dead bodies bother me. Years ago, I found this weird magazine and it had pictures of a person's head decaying in a field, and it bothered me for a long time. I lost God. It was too unreal. The head went from looking normal (but dead) to black and tarry with flies and things surrounding it to a perfect skull. It was the ultimate nightmare fuel. I had some leftover pizza at the time and I could not eat it.

Everyone should see death and decay and morbidity sometime, but not all the time. And maybe not a lot.

No, I have never seen this Autopsy series.

While I could probably watch it and I feel a little curious about it... real dead bodies bother me. Years ago, I found this weird magazine and it had pictures of a person's head decaying in a field, and it bothered me for a long time. I lost God. It was too unreal. The head went from looking normal (but dead) to black and tarry with flies and things surrounding it to a perfect skull. It was the ultimate nightmare fuel. I had some leftover pizza at the time and I could not eat it.

Everyone should see death and decay and morbidity sometime, but not all the time. And maybe not a lot.
So I guess asking you to do a "Night and Fog" commentary with me is out of the question?

Trying to get my stomach to settle. Just got back from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and ended up with motion sickness from this thing:

Put me on a roller coaster and I'm fine, but this stupid spinning/swinging thing and I'm ready to lose my lunch.