What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently sat chilling after some D.I.Y on my patches (morphine patches) as they were put on last night, they have to last a week but as it sometimes happens the glue is rubbish and they start flapping about. So quite a bit of plaster tape and they are back on... for now anyway.

watch ''The Fourth Kind'' !!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As the kids are off school today I am taking the kids to town and then to the park to play football, have a picnic of some discription and throw a frisbee about. Just generally making great memories with the kids

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Had a cracking day with the kids and they are knackered, they have had dinner and now watching Wreak it Ralph with a Lolly. Im broken and looking forward to chilling soon with my feet up and some trash tv or a film

Feeling very ill and trying to focus on reasons to go on.
Tomorrow is another day. Of course, that's not always the best argument, but it's usually right. Keep on keeping on Deadite.

Feeling really tired for some reason. Feels like it's been a long day.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Feeling very ill and trying to focus on reasons to go on.
Hope youre feeling better today mate

Im currently sat trying to cool off after cleaning the kitchen... Meds please!

Hope youre feeling better today mate

Im currently sat trying to cool off after cleaning the kitchen... Meds please!
I don't know if I've developed hayfever this summer*, but I've been sneezing a lot more than usual for the last couple of months. Today, I feel like I have a full blown cold coming on.

*for those in Wales, the summer is a period of time when you expect to see the big ball of fire in the sky a little more than usual

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I don't know if I've developed hayfever this summer*, but I've been sneezing a lot more than usual for the last couple of months. Today, I feel like I have a full blown cold coming on.

*for those in Wales, the summer is a period of time when you expect to see the big ball of fire in the sky a little more than usual
Nightmare man, I know the pollen is up as my nose is itching and my daughter is having trouble with her asthma again (as it gets worse with pollen and when she is around animals for a short period of time)

I'll have you know the weather recently has been bloody glorious here in South Wales... Yes yesterday was muggey, cloudy and slight raining but apart from that blip it has been stunning boy bach!

Im currently sat enjoying a coffee, checking through this place as I havent been on since Friday and have been reading through my daughters school report and it is brilliant, she has done really well!

Hot and sunny in Wales? Surely that's one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

Going to have dinner soon. Really looking forward to it, as I'm pretty hungry.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is correct, so look out for the four horsemen coming over the valleys

I am currently sat with a coffee trying to relax after receiving the diagnosis letter of my son this morning. It is official they have found him to have Aspergers as well.

Listing a whole lot of 60's movies to see before the Best Movies of the 60's list starts.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I'm checking out this awesome site! I'm new here and love it so far. It seems to be advanced in a lot of ways compared to other movie sites I have been to.
Welcome

I just made the kids dairyfree homemade pizzas and waiting on our food to cook now.