Song Tournament # 8 The Mega Tournament

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
You asked for it and you got it. Crazy people. Let me know if your in.

Rules

1. This is a 256 song tournament. You are probably going to have a lot of nominations. If you don't want that many try to find a buddy to split them with.

2. I had a lot of problem with links last time. Sometimes they will take you to the song, but when I copy and paste them to Random.org they split or no longer will go to YouTube. I hate to be a big meanie, but with a tournament this big, I'll be testing your links and asking you to redo them if they don't work. It would take me forever to convert everyone's links myself.

3. If someone wants to vote that didn't nominate they are welcome to do so, but they must vote in every match and after a certain amount of rounds only people who have been continuously voting may still vote. After, I announce a tie any person who hasn't voted may vote to break it, but let me handle it. That way no one will step on anyone's toes and no one will argue.

4. Please don't post any nominations until I say it's ok to. I'd like to be online so I can keep up and make sure there aren't any duplicates.

5. This time one nomination must be a dedication to a fellow MoFo. One nomination must come from the year you were born and another 10 years after you were born. One more nomination should have been released 2010 or after. Please mark these nominations. Example: Turning Japanese - The Vapors (Mofo song dedication Guaporense)

5. This time one nomination must be a dedication to a fellow MoFo. One nomination must come from the year you were born and another 10 years after you were born. One more nomination should have been released 2010 or after. Please mark these nominations. Example: Turning Japanese - The Vapors (Mofo song dedication Guaporense)
Got these all figured out.

I'm in. Are we shooting for 16 members with 16 nominations each? Also, when the time comes, can I post my nominations, and then work on the links? And then edit the post?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I know that I can have a list in the next couple o days. I may not have time to URL them properly for awhile though. #worktoomuch #tiredman

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm in. Are we shooting for 16 members with 16 nominations each? Also, when the time comes, can I post my nominations, and then work on the links? And then edit the post?
Yep.

I'm not sure we can get 16 people. Hopefully, but we may end up with over 20 noms a piece.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow about deciding if I wanna do this. I love the idea, but I feel overwhelmed by so much right now. I'm doing the Asian Song Tournament and finishing up Sweatin' to the Oldies. I have to finish my "Mother of The Godfather" list and then there's commentaries, especially the "Sex and the City" commentaries. Good Lord. Too much and I'm starting to feel the tax.

Just vote for my Animals song tomorrow in "Song Tournament 7" and I'll be satisfied. Thank you.

You guys should BAN me from participating in things because I'm practically addicted to joining up with everything and I really shouldn't. It's all too stressful. Just like with Survivor. I joined it but I don't really want to play it. I should be eliminated first. I can't handle another Survivor game right now. It's too much!