Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

This movie is awesome. I can see why it's a classic. Humphrey Bogart is a total badass and still cooler and awesomer than just about every action hero today. Ingrid Bergman is gorgeous. The story is great and heartbreaking, yet hopeful, in a way. And all those fast moving camera close ups in the movie are great, and way classier than the cheesy dramatic zoom. Great movie, and Bogart's performance stands out and is certainly a landmark in acting and famous badass characters.

Fire walk with me.

Captain America The Winter Solider

I was pleasantly surprised with how good this movie was. I had heard good things but I thought that might have been fanboys. I place the Dark Knight Trilogy as the pinnacle in terms of comic book movies and this was up there. Story was interesting, characters were good and the balance between action and story was well thought of. I only have a few negatives (personal opinions), I thought the identity of "The Winter Solider" was shown to the audience too soon and seemed like there was too many hints during the movie of to who it was. Second was I think the weakest character funny enough was the Cap, he didnt seem to have very good dialogue and seemed like he has adapted to the modern era to easily. Overall this does not take away from the movie as this is a great watch.

4/5 Stars
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-IMAX-poster.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	16248  

Next Stop, Greenwich Village (1976)
It ranks with the best films of the greatest movie decade 70's. A truly hidden gem! 4.5/5
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

"Fright night" well...ehm...3

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Blow Out was way better.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

With all my love of De Palma, Blow Out wasn't one of his best and is worse than Blow Up. Still a good movie, but ain't got nothing on Antonioni.

L'Avventura and Blow Up are both better than Blow Out in my book. Dressed to Kill has to be my favourite as well.