Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watching Cloud Atlas. Truly an underrated film in my opinion.

Fire walk with me.

I change my mind so I will watch the amazing spiderman 2

Pacific Rim (2013)
From the looks of it I got some heavy action to look forward to! Just about to start watching

I am really forward to that one Bergman & Bergman in duo.

My wife actually said to me, "Can we not watch something as old as your F'N crusty vagina for a change?" So I ran out to Redbox-

Joe (2013)

Lone Survivor (2013)

My wife actually said to me, "Can we not watch something as old as your F'N crusty vagina for a change?" So I ran out to Redbox-

Joe (2013)

Lone Survivor (2013)
hahahaahah you made my night !

Joe (2013)

Lone Survivor (2013)
Two good movies that I have just watched in the last month. I thought Lone Survivor was really well done. It takes a lot for me to be fully engaged in an action film, and I was with Lone Survivor.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide

Joe (2013)

Lone Survivor (2013)
Joe was a great film. Did you know Gary Poulter, the actor who played the kid's dad in the film, was actually a homeless man in real life who suffered from alcoholism? He tragically passed away last year. I noticed a great degree of authenticity in his performance.

On your other film, I was shocked to discover that it was the recipient of some (apparent) CIA funding.

just saw Repo Men with Jude Law and Forest Whitaker, really disapointed.

Cries and Whispers (1972)

Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
Cries and Whispers is one of my favorite Bergman movies, although its kind of bleak and dark i hope you enjoy it!

I havent seen Alice, Sweet Alice but by the look of it, it looks like a rather big mistake