Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One of the best summer blockbusters... EVER!
Actually, a
film. Summer blockbusters have to be really bad, then.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

ID4 is great.

Last movie I saw was The Haunting of Helena.... was pleasantly surprised by its low-key atmosphere and pacing, quite good score, mostly solid FX, and especially the interesting surprise ending. Acting could've been a bit better but didn't interfere with the story being told. Overall an above-average ghost story that isn't quite as derivative as it first appears. 7 out of 10.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I don't watch a lot of documentaries, so "Senna" was out of my usual sweet spot, but I was blown away by this film. I like F1, so I'm somewhat familiar with Aryton Senna's story, but this movie perfectly captures his meteoric rise to the status of Brazilian and World-wide (sporting) hero. The film takes the viewer through the progression of Senna's life from his late teenage years and essentially concludes with actual footage of his untimely death. It captures you emotionally and is really a brilliant documentary. I even felt a bit sick to my stomach upon the movie's conclusion, it captured Senna's larger than life status that well. I give this a very solid 9/10.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Yojimbo

Another great film from Kurosawa, who could have possibly guessed. Damn, I'm honestly not sure what's more badas*. This, or Sergio Leone's A Fistful of Dollars.

Yojimbo

Another great film from Kurosawa, who could have possibly guessed. Damn, I'm honestly not sure what's more badas*. This, or Sergio Leone's A Fistful of Dollars.
Yojimbo is

Yojimbo

To be honest I say A Fistful of Dollars. Toshiro Mifune may be one of my favorite actors, but Eastwood IS my favorite actor.

2 days ago.. the clouds were strange here.. terrible storm clouds but no rain.. I was thinking to myself...

"ID4" .. its the 4th of July weekend... lol

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I just watched this movie late last night. (It just seemed appropriate for today.) I used to be a fan of Will Smith, but I've pretty much stopped watching his movies since he started forcing his untalented kids on us. Even my feelings against Will Smith couldn't hurt this amazing movie.

Great cast. Great story. Great action. Great fun. Who could ask for anything more?

Anthony Hopkins shoots his wife in the face for having an affair and then spends the rest of the film making Ryan Gosling look like an incompetent idiot, could this be the perfect film?

Go Agead, Make My Day

Anthony Hopkins shoots his wife in the face for having an affair and then spends the rest of the film making Ryan Gosling look like an incompetent idiot, could this be the perfect film?

one of the best thrillers, for sure