Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Warriors and Enter The Dragon are in my top 20.
They're the cult films, but that doesn't make them the best. They're good, but the others are better. Waiting for indignant responses.

Woah people calm down! An opinion is an opinion and its good to stick by those opinions, no matter what people say about them. While I may not agree that all the movies on honeykid's list are great movies I still respect his opinion.
Fire walk with me.

The French Connection and The Sting are the best ones, but the 5 of them are excellent movies!

Here is an opinion. The Sting and Serpico are the best ones.
The French Connection and The Sting are the best ones, but the 5 of them are excellent movies!
Psh. Wrong.

Don't worry, MTD, we're all well versed in each others opinions on this stuff. It's all fun and games. They're wrong, but it's fun.

Yeah if I was waiting for HK to come around to my taste, good taste, I would have taken my ball and went home a long time ago.

Just started this ! Mark Wahlberg Rock !

Rewatching "The Usual Suspects", one of my all-time favorites.

Hopefully a documentary, any suggestions?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Inside Job maybe?

Finally! lol I pray for you. I hated that flick!
LOL I love that flick! Its so full of emotions and so artistic..

And the title of the film is "Vase de Noces".... I hate the one you guys called it.. the English title is "The Wedding Trough"...