HELLO AGAIN MY FRIENDS!!!

Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
I have missed you all so much. Work and children and work and marriage.....and work. I had a chance to actually step away from my busy life today to wonder how this amazing community was doing after finishing Orange is the New Black and Game of Thrones season finales tonight. I now need to ask you all......what T.V. Show next?!?!? Lots of love, guys. Miss you all!!!

How are you this lovely evening? Just reading Hell House by Richard Matheson right now wondering if it will ever be a film, if not already. It isn't bad. Been trying to read more and Stephen King says it is "the scariest haunted house book ever written" so figured I could give it a try. I am such a night owl....

How are you this lovely evening? Just reading Hell House by Richard Matheson right now wondering if it will ever be a film, if not already. It isn't bad. Been trying to read more and Stephen King says it is "the scariest haunted house book ever written" so figured I could give it a try. I am such a night owl....
Welcome back, honey.

It's already a film. Here's the trailer. You can watching the whole film on youtube.

Yo sup peoples! I am starting House of Cards. Anyone had a chance to check this out?

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back!