What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Picked Anuvahood up for 99p as my mate has been going on about it being funny so thought Id pick it up and see. Blind Buy

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
^ Now n3wt has been robbed, that horrendous film isn't even worth 99p!
Oh poo on you! I am putting the $50 dollars rebate on my new set of tires to good use. And I still got money left over on the card!
Yeah, but n3wt's always being robbed. I think he has a fetish for it.
I prefer whipped cream myself.
You know me I like 'horrendous films' HK will vouch for me as I am the only one in the entire world likes Movie 43

The Bib-iest of Nickels

The Black Dahlia, Raising Cain, Peacock, and Letters From Iwo Jima.

I look forward to them.

I gave away my The Searchers (Ultimate Collectors Edition) and the Stagecoach (Two Disc Edition [non-criterion])... and ended up regretting that action... especially with Stagecoach so I bough them again.

I also bought Gravity Blu-Ray/DVD version.

And "double-dipped" F for Fake with a Eureka!: Masters of Cinema transfer, so I'll have one of their lovely packages along with a Criterion version I already own.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Last one I bought was Rurouni Kenshin (samurai x)! I love that show!

Walked into the local Movie Stop to browse used movies. Bought 5 DVDs for 20 bucks.

The Lost Boys
Adaptation
American Splendor
Bottle Rocket
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Criterion Release)

I call this a damn good haul. Especially the 8 dollar Criterion DVD.

all for 30$

This will be the 2nd film by the Dardenne brothers that I will own....

I have "Rosetta" on Criterion.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just picked up some dvds from my local cash generator,

Doghouse
The Hitcher
Them
A Night in the Woods
The original Rollerball
Bad Company

All dvds are 99p but they had an offer of 342