Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
People that use pronouns without first identifying the subject with the noun. As in starting off a conversation with"did you talk to her yet?" "Do you know where it is?" "Can you hand me that?"

Who her? What it? What that? Drives me nuts. It's like the world's most un-fun guessing game.

People that use pronouns without first identifying the subject with the noun. As in starting off a conversation with"did you talk to her yet?" "Do you know where it is?" "Can you hand me that?"

Who her? What it? What that? Drives me nuts. It's like the world's most un-fun guessing game.
Does it bother you?

Things that annoy me: My family.
This continues to be an issue. Latest thing: Being "volunteered" to handle Koden at my grandmother's funeral. It's not that I have a problem helping out with the services, but nobody asked me and I wasn't included in planning any of it. I was simply told: "You're doing Koden." Gee, thanks.

(Koden is a Japanese tradition of giving a gift of money to a deceased person's family at their funeral. Handling Koden involves cataloging who gave it, how much they gave, and recording their addresses to mail acknowledgments after the services. Here's hoping all of those who are attending actually speak English or this could be really interesting.)

I volunteer to bang the gong while you do Koden.
My grandmother was Christian, not Buddhist. There won't be any gongs (and I'm thankful for that!)

I hate being in a store and every 2 secs someone walks up to me "do you wanna try this? do you wanna buy this?". I mean it's their job but I kinda like looking around

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Drs surgery Its always packed to the rafters and hot as hell in there. Its like they want to spread the germs people have.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My Wii is annoying me, I have managed to get the US netflix to work on it and as soon as I have chosen a film to watch it decides to freeze and make this awful noise.

Hope it works tonight as were going to watch Wolf Creek 2

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This time of year its hot, stuffy and all you want is a nice cool breeze so you open your windows and within seconds a damn fly comes in... I despise flys with all my being!

I need one of these!

When you see a movie that everyone tells you is great, and it ends up being terrible (The Love Guru, for example)
or when you tell people that a movie is great and they don't see what's so great about it and prefer to watch crappy action movies instead.
Fire walk with me.

When you see a movie that everyone tells you is great, and it ends up being terrible (The Love Guru, for example)
or when you tell people that a movie is great and they don't see what's so great about it and prefer to watch crappy action movies instead.
Who the bloody hell said that was great?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
when you tell people that a movie is great and they don't see what's so great about it and prefer to watch crappy action movies instead.
+

when people don't see what's great in arthouse cinema and prefer mainstream movies instead - not annoying, but sad
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Just about everyone at school said it was hilarious and quoted it all the time and so i watched it and it was horrible.
People at my school thought American Pie is the best comedy ever.

When i ask for no pickles and they still give me pickles