What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just been up town with my daughter getting the final gifts for my wife as it is our wedding anniversary on Monday. 7 Years Married and 13 Years together

I doubt it. That's a stupid name for a film.

I'm watching The Sweeney.
Called sounds lovecraftian, like "Call of Cthulu"... Could work in the context of a movie/short about one of His cultist followers, a character study of an insane minion seeking to bring on the apocalypse yet who is surprisingly rational in his motivations as we learn more of him/her.... or perhaps it could even be about one of The Great Old One's victims, such as an artist or mathematician who uncovers some terrible non-euclidean realm in their work and is gradually drawn into it...

The short I watched was called VICTIM, which I think is too generic, but anyway it was rather nicely shot albeit not particularly scary, more of a creepy mood piece relying on atmosphere above effects.

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Called sounds lovecraftian, like "Call of Cthulu"... Could work in the context of a movie/short about one of His cultist followers, a character study of an insane minion seeking to bring on the apocalypse yet who is surprisingly rational in his motivations as we learn more of him/her.... or perhaps it could even be about one of The Great Old One's victims, such as an artist or mathematician who uncovers some terrible non-euclidean realm in their work and is gradually drawn into it...

The short I watched was called VICTIM, which I think is too generic, but anyway it was rather nicely shot albeit not particularly scary, more of a creepy mood piece relying on atmosphere above effects.

Thankyou!

Currently watching short called 'Victim'.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
A happy anniversary for Monday, n3wt.
Cheers mate We celebrated together yesterday as today she is in Uni doing exam prep but im cooking a nice meal with a bottle of rose for us tonight

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently recovering from being in the drs for over an hour with my son this morning, it was packed to the ceiling in there. Had to crowd surf to the drs room

Hope her exams went well, n3wt.

Thanks to fuse's return, I'm being reminded of The Legend Of Hell House. Also, watching Kojak and thinking about getting something to eat.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hope her exams went well, n3wt.

Thanks to fuse's return, I'm being reminded of The Legend Of Hell House. Also, watching Kojak and thinking about getting something to eat.
She has had one and there is one more next week so she is currently revising all the time Cheers man!

Im contemplating going to bed as my head is starting to pound

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Best get to bed, n3wt. It's not like you've got to stay up to watch the football.

Wish her luck for her last exam. *fingers crossed*
This is true, I cant stand football.

Cheers man I have good news she passed her first exam with flying colours! We are very happy and proud of her.

Im currently sat waiting for my meds to work so I can get on with the rest of the day.

This is true, I cant stand football.

Cheers man I have good news she passed her first exam with flying colours! We are very happy and proud of her.

Im currently sat waiting for my meds to work so I can get on with the rest of the day.
Hey! Congratulate her for me. Have you been up and enjoying the day?

Currently cheering on Italy. It's the hope that kills you, y'know.

Just got home a few hours ago from staying at a friends house deep in the French countryside for the last week, in a hamlet miles from anywhere. I'm so chilled now I don't even want to think about going to work next week. We've done bugger all for 7 days, what a treat.

just back from watching belgium versus russia football match at a local pub

just got home from work and eating.. relaxing at the moment.. perhaps a film soon...

Watching USA/Portugal and hoping for a winner. Sadly, I'm not sure for which team. I'd like the USA to go through, but it's always worth watching Ronaldo.