Eddie Furlong as the new 'the Crow'

Tools    

Will 'tank' or not 'tank' that is the question...
40.00%
4 votes
Yes, this movie will suck so hard only a seasoned prostitute will appreciate
10.00%
1 votes
no way! this movie will rock harder then any man in a jenna jameson film
50.00%
5 votes
who gives a shiz-nit
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The last one went straight to video--they should've just left it there...

That was my first thought of course.

“The Crow: Wicked Prayer” is growing on me, though...fast.

A.I.C.N says it looks promising.
“Eddie Furlong looks great as the Crow (the make-up is slightly different, but works terrific), David Boreanaz is an amazing villian with a scene eating presence I had no idea he was capable of, and Tara Reid looks gorgeous. The trailer is atmospheric, brutal, action packed, emotional, and just plain beautiful. I'm sure you already know the story takes place on and around an Indian reservation and Eddie's character returns from the grave to avenge his and his girlfriend's death. (Eddie's girlfriend is played by Emmanulle Chriqui, the girl from Wrong Turn)”.

Though I DO have serious doubts about casting Furlong... I have to admit, I am about as big a Boreanaz fan as they come. And I him as a nasty

what do you guys think????

I must become Caligari..!
There is only one crow!!!!!!!!!! i find it a insutlt to the memory of Lee to cast someone elese as the undead knight.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
There is only one crow!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I think he's a good actor, but the The Crow films died a while ago, and I really don't see it being brought back up.

I Liked It!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Eddie Fan & David Too.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I actually watched this piece of crap