Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

i am for legalization of weed in my country and all over the world,weed legalized shoud be
there are 5647362746 good reasons for that

What do you mean by that

I mean I have to start operating on people in a few months, I'm starting to learn the real meaning of "responsibility."

No wonder we lose our innocence as we grow up! I feel like one of the lost boys in peter pan tetering on the edge of staying a kid forever vs growing up and assuming the role in society I have worked for.

I tried it once and got sicker than a dog. Never tried it since.

Seems it's losing its negative reputation. I tried it again fairly recently. Can't remember 30 mins of my life. Not so enjoyable to me, but to each their own.

Yeah, its much stronger, consistently than it used to be. So, you gotta be a little careful when you first dive in. I'm pretty interested in where a lot of the medical research is going with the stuff. I think the next 20 years are going to look much different for marijuana than the last 20.

Personally I don't believe it should be illegal and is no worse (probably better) than many of the perfectly legal psychotropics out there. I do believe that there are some people out there who would benefit from it.

I used to love weed, but I don't do it anymore. I've done it two times since I had my psychotic breakdown (mid-late 2012), both in I think March of this year. Weed is horrible if you have schizophrenia (I'm not just saying that from experience - there have been studies about it). Really messed with me for a few days, both times. So I stay away from that stuff now.

Also, I'm not so convinced now that weed is the healthiest thing to be doing (I used to think weed was entirely safe and in fact beneficial). I don't think it's very smart to be smoking weed when your brain is still developing - in other words, before you're 25. I've had two doctors agree with me on that. I'm not an authority on the subject though, I haven't done enough research so I can't really say one way or the other. I do think, though, that cigarettes and alcohol are just as bad if not worse than weed. But I would rather they make cigarettes and alcohol illegal rather than make weed legal (though I also kind of think people should be able to do just about whatever they want with their body. I don't know, I'm still figuring that one out). I know that will never happen, but I would prefer it that way.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I'm a light user, usually on my days off from university. It's certainly better than alcohol to me, but I am careful not to do much of either. I've got a few friends that serve as a reminder why not to do massive quantities of either.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I just use it from time to time, like every 2 or 3 months, sometimes more, sometimes less... Just when I am extremely tired, it's very good to relax!

You ready? You look ready.
This thread has grown fatter than a doobie.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This thread has grown fatter than a doobie.
Why not, it's a bit of a cultural revolution

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If you haven't smoked in a while, just take one or two puffs. I hated it at first, but only because I was smoking with really experienced guys. It'd be like going out with a bunch of alcoholics the first time you decide to drink... I noticed when there was just one doobie amongst 4-5 people, only taking a few puffs I really liked it, so I try to smoke as little as possible, but I am addicted to the smoking part, and I don't want to have anything to do with cigarettes.

If you haven't smoked in a while, just take one or two puffs. I hated it at first, but only because I was smoking with really experienced guys. It'd be like going out with a bunch of alcoholics the first time you decide to drink... I noticed when there was just one doobie amongst 4-5 people, only taking a few puffs I really liked it, so I try to smoke as little as possible, but I am addicted to the smoking part, and I don't want to have anything to do with cigarettes.
Yeah, being too stoned is just horrible!

This sh*t is garbage... smells bad, taste horrible and effects are so useless and totally stupid... don't need that in my life at all

Be a freak, like me too
Sometimes with a friend, but I don't have a lot of effects.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
When I am really really tired if I share it a friend or 2 it's nice to relax a bit... But yeah, being too stoned feels really bad...