What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I am currently sat here with a stunning coffee just looking at the early 30th birthday gift my wife has got for me. Its 2 day tickets to go see the GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD who I have never seen live... Metallica By Request at Sonispere! In. Complete. Shock.

I am currently sat here with a stunning coffee just looking at the early 30th birthday gift my wife has got for me. Its 2 day tickets to go see the GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD who I have never seen live... Metallica By Request at Sonispere! In. Complete. Shock.

Awesome, you'll love the show. I've seen them several times and they were the last concert I saw in 1996. I once saw them in a triple bill at Foxboro Stadium with Guns 'N' Roses and Faith No More. It was madness.

I'm currently sitting in my truck waiting to deliver some wine.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awesome, you'll love the show. I've seen them several times and they were the last concert I saw in 1996. I once saw them in a triple bill at Foxboro Stadium with Guns 'N' Roses and Faith No More. It was madness.

I'm currently sitting in my truck waiting to deliver some wine.
I bet that was an awesome concert!! I cannot wait to see them I have been a massive fan of them for many years now!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
After a very long day with multiple hospital appointments im currently sat waiting for my meds to work so I can hopefully get some sleep tonight.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hope they kick in soon, n3wt. I'm about to take some painkillers myself.
Cheers mate, me too. Im knackered but not sleeping very well again so hopefully tonight I will sleep after the long day. Are you alright my friend?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently making my 16,000 post on this great forum

Not too bad. Just aching a bit now. Feels like someone got a couple of good shots in when I wasn't looking.
Hope your feeling better today mate

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thanks mate. Yes, I feel better today. Hoping to go and see a friend soon.
Cool man glad youre feeling better. Im watching the clock as my daughter comes out of school at 3:10 so will be leaving soon to go get her.

Just finished watching a pretty swell horror short on Youtube.
Called...?