The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by jrs
... see for yourself how bad it is.
Uh yeah, that's pretty bad. I'm not sure exactly what audience they're going for there, but I won't be in it. Perhaps they mean it is a joke, and the whole movie won't be like the trailer....hmmm...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Actually, I think it shows promise. If goes as a complete parody of 50 (ish) horror, it might even turn out good.

I don't know though.....

Originally Posted by jrs
It would definitely bomb and suck and suck at the box office
To disagreement there. But I think the movie itself has the potential of being good.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
To disagreement there. But I think the movie itself has the potential of being good.
Mr. Rippe, with all due respect, did you watch the same trailer as I? The potential of the movie, I think if its premise is intentional, is supposed to be bad.

Yes. It looked terrible. But intentionally so. If they played this right, it could turn out good in an intentionally Ed Wood tribute/parody type of way. Do I think it will be good? Probably not. Do I think there is a chance that they might go the route I mentioned? Yes, albiet a very small one. It has hope (I used promise earlier, and I think that is definately the wrong word).

This could either be good or the worst film ever. I'm just saying there is a small chance.....

Maybe I'm not thinking clearly...I'm really and honestly VERY VERY tired.....

I can't wait for this to come out. My friends and I saw the trailer last week and we were all laughing like crazy at it. Its like they took the commentary of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and just put it into the bad movies they were watching.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe - Today at 04:25 PM
This could either be good or the worst film ever. I'm just saying there is a small chance.....

Maybe I'm not thinking clearly...I'm really and honestly VERY VERY tired.....
In all fairness, I've been wrong before. Although it's likely I won't see it at its theatrical release, I probably will watch it at some point. I watched the movie Kung-Pow! at home, and was glad I did. I almost asked for my money back at the DVD store.

If they do this right, it will be a great spoof. There is a hell of a lot of room for error in one of these types of movies, especially since it's carrying an almost all amateur cast. The trailer makes it look quite good, in my opinion. But carrying the material 3 minutes and 2 hours are pretty different. We'll see.

Yeah, I have a feeling the run time for this movie is gonna be realtively short.

I think so as well....lemme look it up.....

Actually, my sources say that its gonna be around 94 mins. I was expecting something more along the lines of 75 or something....

But by today's standards 94 min. is kind of short.