What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I do think that many members of mofo know that they are not their post count.

Right now listening to... Audioslave

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady

"Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't fall in love with?"

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by edmo
however.. i still think this thread is lame because many people just use it to buff up their number of posts, not paying much or any attention at all to anyone else's post.

Wow, I’m impressed… a member of MoFo for less then 24 hours and you’ve nailed us all…

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Right now listening to... Audioslave

.... also Radiohead, Metallica, Santana, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and Evanescence...

I See You When You're Sleeping
Good one Fox for listening to Radiohead

Just listening to mars vollta - deloused in the cremetorium
It's really weird but it's so infectious, I think this is a new path to future rock music.

Good one Fox for listening to Radiohead

Just listening to mars vollta - deloused in the cremetorium
It's really weird but it's so infectious, I think this is a new path to future rock music.

De-loused in the Comatorium is the most disappointing album of 2003. It is redudant pretension defined. After the Tremulant EP, I expected them to take a more mature approach to their prog-rock side, instead all I got was guitar solo, weird sounds, piano solo, vocals, weird sounds, more weird sounds with vocals played over them, guitar solo.

It's an okay album, but it's no where near what kind of expectations they raised after Tremulant.

I'll have to give their previous album a try the Henry, as I actually like this one. I must admit though, after the first few songs the album does tend to degrade in originality, it gets a little boring too.

Anyway, now listening to Postal Service - Give Up, it sort of sounds like a pop version of Radiohead's Kid A.

moomoobarhbarhbarh
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Wow, I’m impressed… a member of MoFo for less then 24 hours and you’ve nailed us all…

Originally Posted by edmo
okay, okay.. you guys have restored my faith in this thread. hehe.

and.. just to prove it.......

xavier rudd - light the shade

:]
again.. i apologize.

BANNED
Smooth jazz from Monterey, CA--www.smoothjazz.com.

Mad Caddies - Duck and Cover

You'll drive us wild.........we'll drive you crazy........I wanna rock n roll all nite and party every day

Radio flash back................

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Gotta love KISS.

Currently Ben Harper - Burn One Down.

I gotta get that cd.

The Slackers - Rude and Reckless

Originally Posted by EllePunch
White Stripes- Elephant. The new King and Queen of rock and roll....
I liked the first few tracks of their previous album but I can't seem to get into them. Kate Moss looks amazing in the new video though, ah well.

I'm listening to the doves - the last broadcast

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I liked the first few tracks of their previous album but I can't seem to get into them. Kate Moss looks amazing in the new video though, ah well.

Anyway, today I'm listening to:

White Stripes with Jeff Beck live from London...probably NOT an authorized release, but it's freaking incredible. Jack White and Jeff Beck ripping up some old Yardbirds classics? How can you lose? You can't!