Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Not sure if I want to rewatch one of the following two:

This:

or This:

I guess its "Lore". I couldn't find a good stream of "Tummien perhosten koti". "Lore" is on Netflixs.

^ The two best films of 2013.

-----------------------------------------

Night Moves (1975)

It looks interesting, it is ranked as one of the top 100 noir films in the list section and it's a '70s film starring Gene Hackman. Should be good.

^ The two best films of 2013

-----------------------------------------

Night Moves (1975)

It looks interesting, it is ranked as one of the top 100 noir films in the list section and it's a '70s film starring Gene Hackman. Should be good.
Cheers. Hoping they're good.

Saw Night Moves the other week. Found it OK, but nothing special. It's highly regarded, though, so maybe you'll find it more to your liking.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I wanted to watch Boris Barnet's Outskirts, but then remembered MoFo 70s List starts soon, so I have to at least pretend I'm preparing for it...

The Outlaw Josey Wales

I'll have some rice cakes with sour cream & onion while watching it!.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Excision comes from Amazon today, so I'll be watching it later on this evening. It's a blind buy, I saw the trailer and just had to have it. If you've never heard of this movie, look up the trailer on youtube. I think some of you guys might like it.

Excision comes from Amazon today, so I'll be watching it later on this evening. It's a blind buy, I saw the trailer and just had to have it. If you've never heard of this movie, look up the trailer on youtube. I think some of you guys might like it.
That's an awesome movie. AnnaLynne McCord is great in it.

That's an awesome movie. AnnaLynne McCord is great in it.
Looking forward to it, also have The Mighty Boosh complete series coming in today, along with Smokin' Aces. Should be a good afternoon.