who would be the best Joker that has not been mentioned

Tools    

Steven Ogg - Look him up on google

Played on Law and Order for a episode as a physco and is best known as Trevor on GTA V. IT is a stretch to take a video game voice actor to be in a batman movie but Ogg can play a physco and is a damn good actor and fits the Joker perfectly

Law and Order Episode - look up steven ogg Law and order

GTA V If you do not know - type in trevor best moments on Youtube and go to the 5th one down

What is your out of left field actor that would be a awesome joker

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Sam Rockwell and his manic abilities would seem to fit well.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Yeah, Buscemi came to mind immediately.

Jokers

Robin Williams -- not now (too old), but when he was younger.

Robert Downey Jr. -- I could see it.

Jonah Hill -- I know he's fat, but it would be interesting.

Christian Slater -- direct-to-video Joker.

Matt Damon -- too much Good Will Hunting going on here now.

Leonardo DiCaprio -- it's totally his kind of character.

Arnold Schwarzenegger -- Come on. If he had been Joker in the 1989 Batman instead of Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin, it would have been more memorable than Jack Nicholson. Think of the deep laugh he would have had.

Christian Bale -- yes.

Bill Murray

Edward Norton

Nicolas Cage

Joaquin Phoenix

Eddie Murphy
and Martin Lawrence -- not sure if they'd have white faces, but maybe if they do makeup tests to see how it looks.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	the_joker_romero_via_listal-450x567.jpg
Views:	2016
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	15389  

Leonardo DiCaprio -- it's totally his kind of character.
YES!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger -- Come on. If he had been Joker in the 1989 Batman instead of Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin, it would have been more memorable than Jack Nicholson. Think of the deep laugh he would have had.
NO!!!

I'd like to see what Nicolas Cage would do in the role.

Also Crispin Glover.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the '80s, as The Joker, would have rocked.
It would have been REALLY REALLY bad.

Arnold can play heroes or badguys in a toned down manner, but he can't do something over the top like Jack Nicholson for instance. He would just make a complete fool of himself (in a bad way).

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name

Christian Slater -- direct-to-video Joker.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I don't if it would work or not but I'd love to see Andy Serkis play the Joker at least once.

Jim Carrey could probably pull it off if they wanted to go for a goofier take on the character instead of Ledger's more menacing portrayal.

Nah, if Jim Carrey was on board he wouldn't want any action in the film otherwise he'd disown it before it was released.

It would have been REALLY REALLY bad.
Which is why it would be REALLY REALLY good!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Bradley Cooper I think would be good, judging from his more intense roles as of late. I wouldn't copy either Nicholson or Ledger's performances at all. Do something new. Like the Joker could be a funny sort of guy who could just turn on you and explode into violence seemingly for no reason.

I think Sam Rockwell could be the Riddler, though. Play him as a super-smart, but incredibly down on his luck chump of a bad guy...I would LOVE that.

Hell, take the basic premise of the video game "Arkham Asylum" and use that as the plot, make it sort of a Batman version of Die Hard. I think that this would be awesome.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I was going to say Bradley Cooper myself, but I felt a little iffy about him.