Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

Though looking forward to this film I have one problem with the superman v batman conflict which is Batman is human no superpowers only gadgets as his back up one punch from superman would end him so how the hell can they fight?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Though looking forward to this film I have one problem with the superman v batman conflict which is Batman is human no superpowers only gadgets as his back up one punch from superman would end him so how the hell can they fight?
Kryptonite ring,suit,things like that,when you think about it,Batman needs only one shot of Kryptonite and he wins,cuz Superman with no powers is no match to Bats.So it is kinda lame to say he can kill him with one shot,he can't...Here is example give Deadshot a Kryptonite bullet he can shot Superman from long range,dose that mean Deadshot is strongest guy? They can't one shot each other.

Why are they even fighting? Isn't it kind of anti-heroic to be fighting another superhero?

Kryptonite ring,suit,things like that,when you think about it,Batman needs only one shot of Kryptonite and he wins,cuz Superman with no powers is no match to Bats.So it is kinda lame to say he can kill him with one shot,he can't...Here is example give Deadshot a Kryptonite bullet he can shot Superman from long range,dose that mean Deadshot is strongest guy? They can't one shot each other.
wouldn't say its lame at all and since when is kryptonite a readily made element on earth? or has batman now got a factory producing the stuff, and as for the comment on superman hitting him once and killing him one punch would rip his head off

Why are they even fighting? Isn't it kind of anti-heroic to be fighting another superhero?

couldn't agree more but any excuse to fill theatres and make money

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
wouldn't say its lame at all and since when is kryptonite a readily made element on earth? or has batman now got a factory producing the stuff, and as for the comment on superman hitting him once and killing him one punch would rip his head off
I don't know how accurate to the comics it is but Lex Luthor made some kryptonite pretty easily in 1978's Superman so Batman shouldn't have a problem with it. Though I think Snyder said kryptonite wouldn't be used in BvS so I have no idea how Batman is supposed to hold his own against Supes.

I don't know how accurate to the comics it is but Lex Luthor made some kryptonite pretty easily in 1978's Superman so Batman shouldn't have a problem with it. Though I think Snyder said kryptonite wouldn't be used in BvS so I have no idea how Batman is supposed to hold his own against Supes.
Yeah I heard Snyder said that as well

Not a comic fan, I assume?

Batman is one of the smartest, most adaptable characters in the DC universe. That's him kicking the crap out of Superman and gloating about it in The Dark Knight Returns, a fairly famous comic that was used to announce this film. He also says to Superman that his reliance on his powers means that he never had to train or to learn how to fight (maybe that dialog is in the sequel, but it applies). Superman, once powerless, can't even hold his own in a fist fight because he relies on being the most powerful superhero.

The only thing I have a tough time wrapping my head around is Ben Affleck beating up Henry Cavill. Cavill seems like a way scrappier guy than Affleck. IRL, my money would be on Cavill.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
^I haven't read that comic but according to the Wikipedia plot summary Superman was severely injured from the nuke then hit with a kryptonite arrow. So unless Snyder throws nuclear weapons at Superman and/or decides to include kryptonite anyway I can't see the fight lasting more than a few seconds. If Supes was at the level of an ordinary human then my money would definitely be on Batman but with his powers Supes should be able to toss Bats into outer space or atomize him with his laser vision. If Superman II’s use of Kryptonian sunlight to take away Supes powers is accurate to the comics then that would put them on even footing but I don’t see how even Batman could get a hold of that.

Don't even try to go that way...Don't take this wrong but in movie with super powers,aliens,amazons,cyborgs...you have problem with kryptonite?Really?
If they won't use kryptonite I really don't see how can Bats go against Superman,I still think they will use it.Maybe Bats get some kind of help?Maybe some other way to take Superman's power away,even for short time...If Batman takes his power away Batman wins,if Superman keeps his powers he wins.I really don't understand people...I'm Batman fan but he can't go against Superman with all his powers but if he takes his power away he can kick his ass.Here is something from comics,Batman won in The Dark Knight Returns,Superman got weak because of nuclear bomb + Batman used kryptonite...Batman defeated Superman when he was under Poison Ivy control(in Hush story). Batman always had a piece of kryptonite with him when he was in JL + Batman had a plan how to defeat every member of JL! His plan was used and Superman was defeated,yes he was defeated by plan Batman made,Wonder Woman,Cyborg,Flash and Green Lantern were also defeated by that same plan.So overall: Batman gets kryptonite(or take Superman's powers in any other way) he wins if he dosen't he loses.

Kryptonite is a no show... Snyder wrote it out of Man Of Steel in place of using atmospherics.

When Supes is on the Kryptonian ship, he loses his powers and becomes, in the words of the Kryptonian Doctor: "as weak as a Human". That was Snyder's version of Kryptonite. The Kryptonian Atmosphere.

EDIT: Edit: Goyer and Nolan's version of Kryptonite... not Snyder's. Snyder directed, Goyer and Nolan wrote it.

Well,he will get him weak somehow.I just want to add one thing,why everybody think Superman will attack first?Why people assume Superman will go and kill Batman?People say Sups can just take Batman to space etc etc but why would he? First of all in this new universe Superman will kill only if he MUST...What if Batman attacks first? Ever thought about that?Here is my point,Lex can defeat Superman ,he did defeat Superman so what stops Batman and/or Lex to do it?

Maybe Snyder will surprise us all and it'll just be Batman Vs Superman over a game of cards or something.

Maybe Snyder will surprise us all and it'll just be Batman Vs Superman over a game of cards or something.
Hahaha,that would be a real surprise But I'm having these discussions only because people talk a lot but they don't look at facts.I always said Batman can't go vs Superman(with his powers) but when/if he takes his powers away he will kick his ass.

Agree... I mean, Kryptonian tech is still on Earth after Man Of Steel... Humans, especially the Military who don't fully trust Superman yet, can reverse engineer all sorts of weapons and use them against him.

If Batpants, or more likely, Bruce Wayne and Wayne Enterprises have their fingers in Military contracts, Wayne Enterprises could quite easily be the guys who actually BUILD the weapons capable of handing Supes his ass.

Batman can only really defeat Superman in either a trap, or outsmarting him.

How will Batman be able to get Supes into a trap or outsmart him? How will he be able to use weapons against Superman? Supes will know what Batman is up to before he can do anything to Superman.

Superman can read minds in MOS... unless Batman pretends to be a friend, meaning Supes wouldn't suspect him of wrong-doings but Batsy is really working with the Military equipment and tricks Superman.
Which would mean Batman is technically an Antagonist in this film.

I don't think 'Batman vs Superman' means they are going in a battle to fight, but in a battle for justice between the two.....and don't forget Wonder Woman