Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Conformist (1970)

It looks visually stunning, so I'm sure I'll enjoy that aspect of this film. I hope it will also grab me story-wise!

Finished here. It's been fun.

No country for old men (rewatch)
Haven't seen this masterpiece in forever, so kicking back and enjoying one of the best thrillers ever made.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Godzilla- Heading to the theater to check this out. Really excited, hope it's a fun time! Ready for some popcorn munching entertainment.

Just watching GODZILLA 2014 nice movie and effects! hahaha ..knew whos the family of GODZILLA .. i remembered the movie PACIFIC RIM ahaha! ...

Roar! hehe
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	GZA_1080x608_GooglePlus_Cover.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	14786  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Antonioni's

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

From the top 100 killer crocodile films list-

Black Water (2007)
hope you enjoy it ! it's a very nice australian crocodile movie !

hope you enjoy it ! it's a very nice australian crocodile movie !
He posted his thoughts in the Rate the last movie thread - http://www.movieforums.com/community...10846&page=355

What i'm wondering is if there's actually a top 100 Kiiller Crocodiles list ? The vast majority of that list must be horrible. Even a niche genre that has produced some great films like mafia movies for instance, would be lucky to get by 20 decent flicks imo.

What i'm wondering is if there's actually a top 100 Kiiller Crocodiles list ? The vast majority of that list must be horrible. Even a niche genre that has produced some great films like mafia movies for instance, would be lucky to get by 20 decent flicks imo.
I was joking but I'd have no problem with more killer croc movies to chose from.

Trying this 70's movie that I don't hear mentioned too much-

Charley Varrick (1973)

Anatomy of a Murder. Looking forward to this one.