Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Actually undecided.

Was thinking maybe Zero Dark Thirty. I'm in the mood for a light film, however.

Paul Schrader is one of my favorite writers and a very good director. He wrote Taxi Driver, and also directed some great movies like American Gigolo and Hardcore. But I hear this is a bit of a train wreck. Finally time for me to find out.

Paul Schrader is one of my favorite writers and a very good director. He wrote Taxi Driver, and also directed some great movies like American Gigolo and Hardcore. But I hear this is a bit of a train wreck. Finally time for me to find out.
I've got the movie recorded on my DVR, but I have yet to watch it. Surely it can't be as awful as the critics claim, or so I tell myself. I'll be curious to see what you think of it.

I've been trying to watch movies that have a chance to make the 70's list. I don't think this is one of those, but I've always wanted to see it-

Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977)

^ I should also still watch that one. Be sure to let us know how it was!

Aguirre, the Wrath of God (1972)

This cult classic is also generally considered as one of the best films ever made. I'm very curious to see why.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Je, tu, il, elle

I find it funny that mark f pointed out naked babies 'wrestling' on the bed and I'm meaning to watch a lot of Akerman films, so I'm giving it a go today!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Hospital (1971)

Looking forward to this one! I absolutely LOVED the other Paddy Chayefsky-written film I've seen recently, Network, so I hope I'll enjoy this one as well.

My '70s watching spree continues!

like the frist one so hope the sequel is good too .

Battlefield Earth (2000)

Excellent choice, sir. Hope you like it. It's, well, challenging. If nothing else, you'll be getting a cinematic experience.

Unregistered User

Silent Running (1972)

Kramer vs Kramer (1979)

Black Christmas (1974)

3 Films that i want to get it for the 70's list. Black Christmas will be a rewatch but its been that long ago that i dont really remember much about it.