The Worst MoFos Countdown

Tools    

THE BOTTOM 25 MOFOS COUNTDOWN!

Submit a ranked list of 10 MoFos, numbered 1-10 (1 being the worst) with no ties, to me via private message with the title "[Your Username] - Bottom 10 MoFos".

YOU CAN VOTE FOR ANY MEMBER OF MOVIE FORUMS, PAST OR PRESENT.
Even if they're no longer active.

You can vote for banned MoFos.

Anyone who reveals their list before the countdown begins will be repped by me.

You can vote for yourself.

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR ME.

You can vote for someone multiple times.

You can vote multiple times.

The deadline for entries is rolling.

THANK YOU!

YOU MAY NOW START SENDING IN YOUR LISTS!

I can only think of one. Maybe I could list them ten times.

My list, because f**k PMs:

1. Sexy Celebrity
2. Sexy Celebrity
3. Sexy Celebrity
4. Sexy Celebrity
5. Daniel M Sexy Celebrity
6. Sexy Celebrity
7. Sexy Celebrity
8. Sexy Celebrity
9. Sexy Celebrity
10. Sexy Celebrity

I only dislike you mofos with genuinely bad taste in movies. You know who you are.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

How many years ago was the ability to dole out negative rep done away with? I gave out soooooo much, that even now, I still have given more minuses than pluses in my MoFo tenure. Rock and Roll, Babies.

But I think back in the day, I was at more like an 80% negative to 20% positive ratio. That was fun. In a passive/aggressive sort of way.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	128.jpg
Views:	1223
Size:	409.6 KB
ID:	14539  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Dishing out negative rep is the same thing as bullying. It had to go so we could keep up with the times.

I have 1 negative rep. And it's from honeykid.
Yeah, I think that was when you joined. I remember having to apologise for something I said. I can't remember what it was, though, but I'm fairly sure I have neg rep from you that was from that time.

Yeah, I think that was when you joined. I remember having to apologise for something I said. I can't remember what it was, though, but I'm fairly sure I have neg rep from you that was from that time.
You said you were having a bad day or something. I gave you neg rep because you had given me neg rep. I had to get you back.