Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I hope you like it. It's one of my all-time favorites. One of the best examinations of Small Town, America that I've seen in a film, with beautiful black-and-white cinematography and excellent performances from everyone in the cast.
Great film Captain

Wake in Fright - 1971 Australian New Wave era. Expecting violence, outback and confusion. Supposedly lost for 40 years and only recently released in USA.
I almost watched this tonight knowing nothing about it. I'd like to know what you think.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
J'accuse

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I almost watched this tonight knowing nothing about it. I'd like to know what you think.
A schoolteacher's attempt to escape the boredom of the outback for his annual holiday in Sydney lands him in a place the locals lovingly refer to as "The Yabba." Here, through well-meaning but forced hospitality, kindness and copious amounts of alcohol, he quickly falls into a Hell of drunken debauchery which robs him of all his resources and means of escape. The activity in the Yabba is fast and taut with action, suspense, brutality and a personal ambiguity which leaves our main character an emotional mess. Wake in Fright has a well written and explosive storyline which won't disappoint you.

Nymphomaniac vol I
i'm looking forward to von trier's latest work

A schoolteacher's attempt to escape the boredom of the outback for his annual holiday in Sydney lands him in a place the locals lovingly refer to as "The Yabba." Here, through well-meaning but forced hospitality, kindness and copious amounts of alcohol, he quickly falls into a Hell of drunken debauchery which robs him of all his resources and means of escape. The activity in the Yabba is fast and taut with action, suspense, brutality and a personal ambiguity which leaves our main character an emotional mess. Wake in Fright has a well written and explosive storyline which won't disappoint you.
Thanks, it sounds good. I'll watch it now-

Wake in Fright (1971)

Salo or, the 120 Days of Sodom.

Im giving misery a bash...... so far so good