Which MoFo would you like Derpd?

Tools    

i forbid anyone to "derp" me or request one. i will not be made a fool of. someone of my reputation should not be ridiculed or mocked. if anyone wants to do a serious portrait of a great man, then they are free, but it will not be official unless i deem it so.

I'm glad you guys like them. I'm trying this next one while lying sideways in bed... I wonder how it'll turn out...

honeykid, if you want me to derp Deadite's old avatar can you please post a pic of it?

Requested by Camo, Camo:

I would also like to be derped!
Zotis please don't forget about me. I am extremely jealous of all Derputies. I want to be Derputized.

You're next mikeython1, after these two. I'm doing them in the order they were requested.

Requested by Dorothy Michaels, Dorothy Michaels:

Requested by Daniel M, Daniel M:

I'm glad you guys like them. I'm trying this next one while lying sideways in bed... I wonder how it'll turn out...

honeykid, if you want me to derp Deadite's old avatar can you please post a pic of it?

Requested by Camo, Camo:

Thanks Zotis great derp

Thank you! I put it on!

I'm glad you liked it Dorothy, I love seeing people actually wearing them.

honeykid, do you mean you liked it better than the original picture?

Ehhh, I wouldn't go as far as saying the derp avatar is better than the non-derped avatar.

In light of my new project, this one will be taking a bit of a back seat. I will still do it, but at a slower pace. Priority will be given to requests that are actually going to be used as avatars, but if you don't like how it turns out don't feel you still have to use it. You won't hurt my feelings if you end up not liking it that much.

You're welcome, it turned out better than the average one fortunately. I don't actually know what movie it's from, so wasn't actually implying it was a crap movie. By the way, what movie was it from?