Twins 2

Tools    

So im sure you have all probably heard the rumours of Twins 2. Its supposed to be about a third brother who comes into the movie who will be played by Eddie Murphy. Arnie and Devito will still be playing their characters,

What do you guys think about this?

Yeah, heard about this. Doubt I'll see it. The first one was genius, this just sounds like a cash in.

And Danny DeVito was kicking off about 18 months ago at "actors who take any old job for money" and about how they're sad for doing so...

Yeah i heard that about Devito, I read it in Arnies book that hes been trying to put this together for years and he also said that he is happy to say it is going ahead. The first one was brilliant i agree with you there.

Kindergarten Cop: European immigrant wants to hang with little kids.

Wouldn't work... at all... in today's climate.

This is the best idea in the history of best ideas.

What they should have done is made a trilogy.

Part one should have been called... Twin. Focusing solely on one of the twins who learns he has a twin, but we don't see him until the sequel...

Twins. In which both of the twins finally meet.

Then the third film is Triplets, where they find out they have another brother who is a twin.

And then possibly, there could have been a fourth film, Quadruplets, in which the three brothers learn that they have a twin sister.

Followed by Quintuplets, where they learn that they have two twin sisters. And then Sextuplets, the sixth movie, which would be a sex comedy about the discovery of their hermaphrodite twin.

It could have been two trilogies. Twin trilogies.

What they should have done is made a trilogy.

Part one should have been called... Twin. Focusing solely on one of the twins who learns he has a twin, but we don't see him until the sequel...

Twins. In which both of the twins finally meet.

Then the third film is Triplets, where they find out they have another brother who is a twin.

And then possibly, there could have been a fourth film, Quadruplets, in which the three brothers learn that they have a twin sister.

Followed by Quintuplets, where they learn that they have two twin sisters. And then Sextuplets, the sixth movie, which would be a sex comedy about the discovery of their hermaphrodite twin.

It could have been two trilogies. Twin trilogies.
You could be a very successful scriptwriter in Hollywood, SC.

Tracy Morgan is replacing Eddie Murphy in the long-talked-about sequel to the 1988 comedy classic. Ivan Reitman will return to direct. Filming begins in January.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/twins-s...ge-1234830766/
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I want a sequel to Kindergarten Cop.
There is a Kindergarten Cop 2 LOL with...Dolph Lundgren

Tracy Morgan is replacing Eddie Murphy in the long-talked-about sequel to the 1988 comedy classic. Ivan Reitman will return to direct. Filming begins in January.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/twins-s...ge-1234830766/
Lord, that's a revolting looking trio. Maybe they'll bring it off. Best of luck to them.