Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Just watched Gravity it was in a word.... awesome

Finished here. It's been fun.
Its been a long week, so I'm going to sit down tomorrow night for a delicious serving of Spaghetti.

For a Few Dollars More

I adore Sergio Leone, his Westerns are magical. Those majestic Ennio Morricone scores are heaven to my ears! This is the only part of the Dollars Trilogy that I haven't seen so I'm beyond excited. The man is a cinematic legend to say the least.

We are having our movie club today and we have decided to see these 5 movies which looks very special:

Ghosts Before Breakfast (1928) by Hans Richter

Im looking forward to seeing this dadaist / avantgarde short movie. Sounds like my kind a thing.

Scorpio Rising (1964) by Kenneth Anger

Another experimental short, this time by Kenneth Anger. This is my first movie by him so im quite excited!

Funeral Parade of Roses (1969) by Toshio Matsumoto

This should be a rather kinky and experimental film aswell. As far as i can remember Funeral Parade of Roses should have influenced A Clockwork Orange quite a bit!

Russian Symphony (1994) by Konstantin Lopushansky

The third part of Konstantin Lopushansky's postapocalyptic trilogy. The first two were masterpieces so my expectations are very high!

The Wayward Cloud (2005) by Tsai Ming-Liang

This should a bit of an outlier in Tsai Ming-Liangs filmography and a quite excentric one. I have high hopes for it!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Scorpio Rising (1964) by Kenneth Anger
Now that you mentioned it and I have it ready to watch, I'll be seeing it tonight too!

Funeral Parade of Roses is rather crazy than kinky, but of course there's some kink going on as well. I love it and rate

You know my love for Lopushansky and Russian Symphony is no exception. I rate it

I gave The Wayward Cloud "only"
, but I really like this film. It is very kinky and has some really awkward music numbers!

As of me, besides the aforementioned experimental short I'll be watching:

After two out of two I've seen films of the director turned out to be masterpieces I'm watching the next one and hope it's awesome as well! Daybreak (1939)

And first part of Russian Sherlock Holmes TV series!!!

I'll watch a kinky Japanese PINKU film if I'll be feeling like this after seeing these 3!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

BTW Mr. Minio do you know Kôji Wakamatsu?

I think you would enjoy exploring his sixties output.

I can especially recommend The Embryo Hunts in Secret from 1966!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
BTW Mr. Minio do you know Kôji Wakamatsu
Yes, the kinky punku I was talking about was in fact one of his films - Go, Go Second Time Virgin. Right now I'm watching the second part of Russian Sherlock Holmes, though. It's awesome.

I'm gonna see Take Shelter...

Finished here. It's been fun.

Amarcord-Really loving Fellini's exuberant style of filmmaking so viewing this classic. It might even make my 70's list if I like it enough.

Let the night air cool you off

Amarcord-Really loving Fellini's exuberant style of filmmaking so viewing this classic. It might even make my 70's list if I like it enough.
It's a lock for my top 5.

Norte, the End of History (2013) by Lav Diaz

My most anticipated film of this years CPH : PIX. I hope this is going to be epic!

Why Don't You Play in Hell? (2013) by Sion Sono

My first Sion Sono film. Im quite intrigued due to the hype Love Exposure got. Should be interesting!