Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Solo (1980) by Konstantin Lopushansky

The first movie by Konstantin Lopushansky about the leningrad blockade. I love Visitor to a Museum and Letters from a Dead Man so this should be good!

Stilleben aka. Still Life (1997) by Harun Farocki

An experimantal documentary about how photographers creates "still life" through their work. Sounds like a special kind of movie!

The Distance (2014) by Sergio Caballero

His debut film Finisterrae from 2010 was a very special kind of movie, so im definitely looking forward to watching his newest effort, which involves three telepathic dwarfs!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Port of Shadows

I loved Children of Paradise, the only other Marcel Carné film I have seen, so I have high hopes.

Stranger Than Paradise

My first Jarmusch film! A lot of people seem to love it. Let's see how I like it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I went to the library and picked up 5 movie from the 70's that I haven't seen yet.

hide and seek

I'm going to watch 300 again, I like that movie so much