Profile Banners...

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I went with something basic....something still....something classic.

Suspect's Reviews

God my favorite actress Jennifer Lawrence and my favorite movie Shawshank in consecutive posts. You sure you guys didn't make those profile banners for me? Good taste people.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Well, this may be a little off topic, but I don't care. I can't put it in "Favorite Youtube Videos" because it's not a favorite. Just the person in it is. The video actually scares the crap out of me, and as much as I'm obviously smitten like a kitten over this man, I can't watch these things. I just have another question for Skepsis93 up there. You said I should give watching hockey a try, but is it still violent like this? I don't know how anyone can watch someone they care about do the things in this video, game after game. I'd wanna go down there and hurt somebody myself. To bad I can't skate. Anyways, these fights are funny enough in a movie, but not in real life. He's a referee now, but he's changed a lot. He was saved, and I read that he's super sweet. Nothing like before. OK, I'll shut up, but he has aged like a fine wine, inside and out . . . seriously!

So, is it still like this?

Jack Carlson Hockey
This was today.

But it is a lot different now. Guys are a lot bigger. The fights seem to be quicker and more brutal. Recent rules regulating fighting like the instigator rule, jumping off the bench to fight and this year, taking off your helmet. Also the salary cap makes it difficult to carry someone who can't play a regular shift.

They don't look any bigger to me. My avatar is 6'3", and 215-225 lbs, depending. I think he's even put a little more weight on now . . . and it looks gooood!!!

They do the helmet thing in College Football now. They also get you for showing off too much, or maybe any, when you make a touchdown. They are kind of new rules, anyway. What about marks for knocking someone so hard, you take their helmet off? I mean, think of how hurt someone could get without one of those things on. We're talking ice here!

That was a short fight, so I suppose those rules are helping a lot. I seriously need to check out a game. Thanks for showing me that, sweetie.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
They don't look any bigger to me. My avatar is 6'3", and 215-225 lbs, depending. I think he's even put a little more weight on now . . . and it looks gooood!!!

They do the helmet thing in College Football now. They also get you for showing off too much, or maybe any, when you make a touchdown. They are kind of new rules, anyway. What about marks for knocking someone so hard, you take their helmet off? I mean, think of how hurt someone could get without one of those things on. We're talking ice here!

That was a short fight, so I suppose those rules are helping a lot. I seriously need to check out a game. Thanks for showing me that, sweetie.
Now is the time Lisa! The playoffs are going to begin!

my updated banner, the Falcon

Leia: "would it help if i got out and pushed?"
Han Solo: "it might!"

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bann.jpg
Views:	1292
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	15276  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra