Greetings from Portugal!

Tools    

Hello all,

New member here, just registered today. 26 old guy for Portugal, I've been looking for a place to share my love for cinema and build up a sort of movie mini-reviews collection where I can receive constructive criticism and commentary to my amateur writing (in addition to discussing the movies themselves, of course), I reckoned this would be a nice place so here I am.

There's an issue though... I usually use this username in all internet forums I join but I noticed that here's a thread titled "I love you, kkl10"... I went to see what it's content was about and got a little confused, actually I find it a bit creepy...

So I'd like to ask can I stay with my usual username, is it OK? or should I change it?

Thanks!

Welcome to Movie Forums!

There's an issue though... I usually use this username in all internet forums I join but I noticed that here's a thread titled "I love you, kkl10"... I went to see what it's content was about and got a little confused, actually I find it a bit creepy...

So I'd like to ask can I stay with my usual username, is it OK? or should I change it?
Your username's fine. Have another look at that thread at some point and I think you'll see what's going on. Might take a bit to click, but then you'll be in on the fun.

Welcome to the forum kkl10.
Enjoy your stay here.