Rambo 5 Questions&Ideas

Tools    

I'm The Architect Of My Own Destruction
Sylvester Stallone says, at the age of 65, he is ready to take his gear and star in Rambo 5.The actor says he is working on a script that will see the former Vietnam veteran fighting his final battle.He claimed Rambo’s “destiny” is to go out in a blaze of glory in a heroic fashion ... That's who he is.

I love sly's both as an actor and director.he's just brilliant i think.i really like those rambo series and im impatiently waiting to see another one.
what you think guys?are you exited to hear that another veteran will emerge on screen? 2010 sly said that he didnt want to do sequel and said that last Rambo was the best ending for it.seems like he's changed his mind.what you think how it will go down?do you want Rambo to die even in the most glorious and heroic way or you would want another kind of ending?

You better hope I don't make it back.
I am always excited for Sylvester Stallone. I just love watching his movies. He can make Expendables movies until the end of time and I'll watch and (I am sure) enjoy each one. So, if he wants to revisit Rambo once again, I am all too happy to watch it.

When it comes to him dying... call me a softy, but I don't like my beloved characters dying. I don't like sadness in my movies. My gut instinct is I'd rather he have a different ending. Of course, if that is the only way he'll do another Rambo, then I guess it is what it is.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Yeah the last one finished it for me.

I think him dying would be a good way to end the series, or even possibly an ending leaving us wondering if he dies or not.

I would love to see another one but Sly is one of my all time greatest heroes, so anything he does is a win for me.

I did hear a rumour once he was toying around with a sci-fi Rambo with a story that wouldnt be far off that of Predator.
But who knows? Maybe it will hapen and itll be the greatest.

I'm The Architect Of My Own Destruction
When it comes to him dying... call me a softy, but I don't like my beloved characters dying
I feel the same way too Patrick.When you are really into the movie,been watching series and to see the main character dying in the end, you would definitely feel sadness no matter how slight it is.Being a great actor and director sly knows what to do and I'm sure he'll end it the best way possible.I just read that when filming First Blood, Stallone is alleged to have violently clashed with the director, Ted Kotcheff, at one point breaking three of his ribs. And he objected so vehemently to the original ending where Rambo committed suicide.and i think he did the right thing.

I've loved all the Rambo movies and I also thought that the last one could have ended the series fine...except for the fact that which gave me the idea that he might face off against some small-town villains. Speaking of that, I always wanted Brian Dennehy's character from the first film to return. Maybe carrying a grude against Rambo and wanting to finish the fight between them. Except Dennehy's 75-years-old now. But, he could still carry a gun. I just can't see him going fisticuffs against Stallone. I do realize Stallone is 67-years-old but he's kept himself in pretty good shape for the action movies. I don't know about Dennehy. Still, a fellow can dream.