MoFo Film Tournament

Tools    

I'm The Architect Of My Own Destruction
Do you think you are good at films?do you consider yourself a movie master?do you think that you know every film and can beat anyone at it any day?Well let this challenge test your knowledge of films.

so here's the deal. I'm gonna post a picture from a film and you must guess which one is it.sounds simple huh?then what are you waiting for?join in and take a ride through thousands of films.Guessing all of them will put you on the top and you shall receive the MMM title. MMM= MoFo Movie Master
P.S Given the fact that this is my first tournament and i'm not known among people i will wait until a considerable amount of users join to start off.

Here are the rules.
guessing the picture where there's a famous star will be 1 point.
but guessing it without a star will be 2 points.a user who will achieve 100 points will be declared a winner.
here's the #1 picture

It was a pretty obvious picture this time, so people didn't need google search, but it is true that this concept doesn't work anymore these days as every movie image can be determined using google search. You have to edit the image like Rhys did in his cookies topic or Godoggo did for the Survivor Challenges.

if anyone could send me link to give me an example of edited pic then i would do it.i really don't want my game to be based on Google search.

i will check every image to determine if it can be found with google search.the upload it.
Heres picture #2

For some reason I thought that previous Jackson guess scene was Oldboy... Forgot about Jumper.
correct