Users you miss

Tools    

Tongs, I hope all is well between me and everyone here now. I'm not a mean person by any means.
Ive never said or though you were mean, and never heard anyone accuse you of that.

OMG, The Chef. See, soooo many I got along with.

I remember when Destiny hated me.
I can assure you that hate is too strong a word. You don't want to know how I treat people I hate, although I'm going to beat the ***** out of two of them if I ever see them again. Dumb bastards. They robbed me of a good 30,000, plus a few years ago.

Anyway, sweetie, why did I not get along with you? I remember when I came back, you said I knew you too, and although I recalled your user name, I had no memory of talking a lot to you. Not like I did with honey, Hairy, Piggie, The Chef and the others. (Yes, I love nick naming my favorites) I even mentioned this to the mods, hoping someone would remind me. They apparently didn't remember either. Soooooo, please let me know what this was all about. I truly don't remember, and I think you are just a doll now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
OMG, The Chef. See, soooo many I got along with.

I can assure you that hate is too strong a word. You don't want to know how I treat people I hate, although I'm going to beat the ***** out of two of them if I ever see them again. Dumb bastards. They robbed me of a good 30,000, plus a few years ago.

Anyway, sweetie, why did I not get along with you? I remember when I came back, you said I knew you too, and although I recalled your user name, I had no memory of talking a lot to you. Not like I did with honey, Hairy, Piggie, The Chef and the others. (Yes, I love nick naming my favorites) I even mentioned this to the mods, hoping someone would remind me. They apparently didn't remember either. Soooooo, please let me know what this was all about. I truly don't remember, and I think you are just a doll now.
I think it dealt with neg rep. Well I'm glad that's gone. And the fact I was pretty dumb back then about movie tastes. (Yes, HK I can sense the joke coming).

Anyways, glad all is well now and we are glad to have u back!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The only people I've really missed have returned since the redesign.
Yeah, I would have said Toose, but he's been hanging around again.

Used Future still comes around from time to time doesn't he? That's too bad if he doesn't.

I really like Aniko a lot too, but she pops in from time to time. I miss Miss Darcy and Caitlyn. Caitlyn and Nebbit really made it a point to be nice to me when I first joined. There is someone gnawing on the back of my mind, but I can't remember who it is for the life of me..

The only people I've really missed have returned since the redesign.
I doubt you mean me, but thanks anyways.

Here I go again. Will . . . Will . . . Maybe we only talked in the shoutbox, and that's why I can't recall how we got along.

I just love you guys to pieces, but I must admit, once again, my favorite MoFo will always be Mr. Pike. That I just can't help. I'm sure we all have a favorite. I'm recently thinking that he hates it when I call him Pike. I'll try to stop that dear.

I have recently discovered that Tats is my twin brother. Sure, he came out three and a half years after me, but some people are just slow like that.

I think it dealt with neg rep. Well I'm glad that's gone. And the fact I was pretty dumb back then about movie tastes. (Yes, HK I can sense the joke coming).

Anyways, glad all is well now and we are glad to have u back!
Well, that sounds simple enough. I don't remember a thing about it, which means it didn't bother me. I'm a Cancer, and we never let things go, or forget about them. Not until there is closure. Trust me on that one. It's probably not the best quality to have, but it doesn't bug me any.

Well damn, Miss Darcy and her husband. This list is loooong, man.

Prospero!!!! I just looked at my pms to see if I could figure out who it was and it's him. He was super nice and liked a lot of the same movies as me.

Prospero!!!! I just looked at my pms to see if I could figure out who it was and it's him. He was super nice and liked a lot of the same movies as me.
OK, now I feel guilty. We got along great. I'm so sorry I forgot you, sweetie.

I swear I'm going to email all these people. You know, when I get the time.

Yeah, I would have said Toose, but he's been hanging around again.
Yeah Sir Toose was very welcoming to me when I first joined and I had missed having him around. I had also missed tramp - with her Russell Crowe and Kevin Costner love - but she's back now.

I'm sure there are others that have gone that I really liked when they were around, but it's been nearly five years since I joined and my memory isn't that great.

Well, that sounds simple enough. I don't remember a thing about it, which means it didn't bother me. I'm a Cancer, and we never let things go, or forget about them. Not until there is closure. Trust me on that one. It's probably not the best quality to have, but it doesn't bug me any.

Well damn, Miss Darcy and her husband. This list is loooong, man.
I'm a Taurus to a tee. I've worked very hard on it, but when someone waves that red cape at me it's very hard for me not to go after it with everything I've got.

I'll do an American Hustle commentary with you, Raul. Sometime.

I also wanna do a Wolf of Wall Street commentary. Maybe with Vicky, Gunslinger, and Raul, if you have it.

I'll do an American Hustle commentary with you, Raul. Sometime.

I also wanna do a Wolf of Wall Street commentary. Maybe with Vicky, Gunslinger, and Raul, if you have it.
I'm in for the American Hustle one SC.

STILL haven't seen WOW

I miss Miss Vicky. The one that used to do commentaries with me.
My god you're relentless.

Much of my movie watching as of late has been first time views for the 70s list and most of that has been online streaming. I really feel like commentaries work best with rewatches and trying to watch a movie and comment on the same screen just doesn't work at all.

A 3 hour long commentary?

I bet TheUsualSuspect would LOVE us for that.

My god you're relentless.

Much of my movie watching as of late has been first time views for the 70s list and most of that has been online streaming. I really feel like commentaries work best with rewatches and trying to watch a movie and comment on the same screen just doesn't work at all.
Yeah. Stick with the 70s for now. There'd be no way I would do a commentary that was a rewatch. Last time I did that it was a nightmare (Encino Man)

With a group of people, The Wolf of Wall Street would not feel like three hours.

Even without a group of people, The Wolf of Wall Street doesn't feel like 3 hours to me. But trying to find a time when a group of busy people in different time zones can all dedicate 3 hours to a movie commentary together might be asking a bit much. It might also be asking much of the patience of those MoFos who don't appreciate the way it clogs up the Now Playing Box.