Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
The Duke! my Grandpa's favorite actor, that's all we used to watch over holidays when i was a kid. gotta watch Rio Bravo
Rio Bravo is definitive, certainly the best western that I've seen

Let the night air cool you off
Rio Bravo, as bluedeed mentioned, is great. Stagecoach and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance are better, in my opinion. You really can't go wrong with any of those.

Made in U.S.A. (1966) by Jean-Luc Godard

Im not getting tired of Godard, even though this is my 14th film by him. I plan on watching everything made by him in the 60's. This one should also be interesting.

Winter Light (1962) by Ingmar Bergman

The second part of his trilogy of faith. The first one was excellent, so im really looking forward to seeing this one aswell!

Nostalghia (1983) by Andrei Tarkovsky

Im finishing up Tarkovsky's filmography tonight. I must say that im really excited about everything he has put out!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A Colt is My Passport

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've seen High Tension, and I remember the ending was ridiculous and made much of what came before it not even make sense.
It was a surprise ending, and I think it made perfect sense if you suffer from split personality disorder . It's one of the best French horrors ever - after Martyrs of course. Which reminds me, I still need to review it on my blog.

It also has a great soundtrack.

my second watching ! the first one i love it !

Eden. Directed by Megan Griffiths. A fantastic little film which i just happened to stumble across.

I didn't liked We Own The Night which combined Gray and Phoenix, but I might check this one out taking in consideration that the wonderfull Marion Cotillard plays in it

The Immigrant (2013)

I've been looking forward to this one for quite some time. I hope I'll like it!
Miss Vicky, have you seen it?

Finished here. It's been fun.
Well, i'm watching The Immigrant as well.

Then I'm checking out my 2nd film from Mizoguchi, Sisters of Gion

Miss Vicky, have you seen it?
Yes. I really enjoyed it, which is surprising because I don't really care for the The Yards, We Own the Night, or Two Lovers - all of which are also James Gray/Joaquin Phoenix collaborations.

I didn't liked We Own The Night which combined Gray and Phoenix, but I might check this one out taking in consideration that the wonderfull Marion Cotillard plays in it
scuse him people We own the night is absolutely amazing !

Le Petit soldat (1963) by Jean-Luc Godard

I plan on finishing Godards features from 1960-1967 this weekend. As always im looking forward to an interesting movie!

Les Carabiniers (1963) by Jean-Luc Godard

My sixteenth Godard film. I have heard ambigious things about this movie, but nonetheless i look forward to watching it.

The Silence (1963) by Ingmar Bergman

The last part of Ingmar Bergmans trilogy of faith. The first two were excellent and imo top tier movies and with Lucas' review/rating in mind, im expecting a lot from this movie!

Ten Skies (2004) by James Benning on 16mm!

My first Benning movie, but it looks something that is right down my alley. Im so happy i get to watch it in the cinema with an Q&A with the director himself. If anyone have some suggestions for other Benning movies to look out for please feel free to make a comment!

Red Desert (1964) by Michelangelo Antonioni on 35mm!

As part of the Copenhagen Architecture X Film Festival im watching Red Desert tonight. I have only seen two Antonioni films before. L'avventura from 1960 which was an excellent arthouse flick and Chung Kuo - Cina from 1972 a documentary about China. The only downside to this, is that they are showing the film rather late and it is with swedish subtitles.

Unregistered User

Mr Smith goes to Washington

Going to see this tonight as part of Belfast Film Festival. Its actaully being screened in Parliament Buliding in Stormont.
Here......

Really looking forward to it.