Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
The godfather is a good film, but not a personal favorite of mine. I do like it, but I don't claim it as a masterpiece. I haven't seen the 2nd and I'll probably join the club.

The sequel is almost as good as the first. It's partly a prequel starring Robert DeNiro as the young Vito Corleone. It's a great movie.

Masculin, Feminin (1966) by Jean-Luc Godard

Im continuing my Godard watching spree! Considering his other sixties output my expectations are very high!

Tropical Malady (2004) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul

The first time around i saw this, i thought it was a good film, though i didn't really get a good grasp of it. This time around i hope to enjoy it as much as Mr. Minio and bluedeed

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Not much, aside from Jane doing a weightless striptease.

No way. It's great! It's just so stupid I couldn't dislike it! The pill sex is really weird, though.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Been wanting to watch Memento for a long time; gonna do it tonight.
Great film, easily my favorite from Nolan.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Finished watching True Detective, so it's time for some Fassbinder!

Love is Colder than Death

Ha some awesome movies in here.

If I get time, I'm going to watch Monty Python's Holy Grail (again).

Finished here. It's been fun.

Memories of a Murder
I am really excited to check this one out, its been on my watchlist for quite some time now. Besides im in the mood for an intelligent thriller.

Memories of a Murder
I am really excited to check this one out, its been on my watchlist for quite some time now. Besides im in the mood for an intelligent thriller.
Not to spoil your enthusiasm, but i had to turn that movie off! Thats not something im doing quite often...

I cant remember seeing a really good film from South Korea, most overrated film country imo but what do i know

Though i need to check out some more Hong Sang-soo, but im not impressed by what i have seen so far.

I loved Memories of Murder, I don't know what you don't like about it ToKeza

a recommendation by my good friend Derek Vinyard