Uday Vs. Jason

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
can we place bets? i think sexy will win.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

there's a frog in my snake oil
there's a popeye resaurant? Or is that the staple-ingredient? Pop-eyes: easily detached and oh-so nutritious when mashed

If we're placing bets... my money is on Sexy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Id be careful SC...With those gloves and that gigantic woody his caresssing, he may be a worthy opponement...So just to let ya know....

The Dame is always at your side, ready and waiting...

Bring it on uday...

The Dame looks like she's been in a couple of fights before herself. But, thank you

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
5 bucks on Sexy. (Given Django ever shows up....)

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Id be careful SC...With those gloves and that gigantic woody his caresssing, he may be a worthy opponement...So just to let ya know....

The Dame is always at your side, ready and waiting...

Bring it on uday...
i dont know if its dame edna creeping me out or blib's sudden obsession with her. but something isnt right. i smell a possum....

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by sisboombah
i dont know if its dame edna creeping me out or blib's sudden obsession with her. but something isnt right. i smell a possum....
Ewww, they smell terrible. Especially when they're still in nappies.

(does he don a purple wig at nights? - i won't tell )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Ewww, they smell terrible. Especially when they're still in nappies.

not that i know of.....i wish i had a purple wig.

he does have a wide range of cool sunglasses though. but he looses them alot. i think ill buy him one of those pieces of string things you put on the glasses so they hang around your neck. then he wouldnt loose them all the time. he would look a stud. ill get him a wig too...then he'll look even hotter.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
The Dame looks like she's been in a couple of fights before herself. But, thank you
She is a tough ol' bird. But its mostly due to her hair dryer. It takes a whole lotta wind to look that good!

Originally Posted by Sisboombah
Its not a sudden obsession. The Dame has always been in my life in one form or another! You should know that. Have you ever met my brother?

Originally Posted by Golgot
Where did you get my address from Golgot? Come in for a nice cup of Co-Co next time your in the neighbourhood.

Originally Posted by sisboombah
i think ill buy him one of those pieces of string things you put on the glasses so they hang around your neck. then he wouldnt loose them all the time. he would look a stud. ill get him a wig too...then he'll look even hotter.
That sounds as though your turning me into some kind of 80's "Wham" look-alike. Can it be a big boufant blondy-brown wig? Pleeeeeeease

[quote=blibblobblib]
Its not a sudden obsession. The Dame has always been in my life in one form or another! You should know that. Have you ever met my brother?

QUOTE]

well i mean obsession on the boards. i havent noticed it in such a flowering bloom before.

ive only ever met your brother about twice and both were very breif....are you saying dame is your brother?

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
That sounds as though your turning me into some kind of 80's "Wham" look-alike. Can it be a big boufant blondy-brown wig? Pleeeeeeease
no...im affraid it has to be a purple one now. too late. no going back.

BANNED
Here I am, Jason! What's up, dude? Sorry I couldn't make it any earlier, but I was too busy negotiating a multi-million dollar business deal.

By the way, that's a pretty funny picture you have up there of the guy with the sitar.

So how do you want to duel? Pistols at dawn? Video games? You tell me!

Bring it on!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Django
Oooo...a duel! I love a good sword fight.~

But then.....there's always mud wrestling.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Oooo...I love a good sword fight.~

But then.....there's always mud wrestling.
no mud wrestling only works when girls are fighting. they should battle it out using the weapons of the tv gladiators.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Django
Here I am, Jason! What's up, dude? Sorry I couldn't make it any earlier, but I was too busy negotiating a multi-million dollar business deal.

By the way, that's a pretty funny picture you have up there of the guy with the sitar.

Bring it on!

Aheh. Yes. So what kind of multi-million dollar deal was this?

I second the sword duel idea BTW.