Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)

I'm watching this new Coen film now, so I'm all ready for the Oscar chatroom tonight! I've been looking forward to this one a very long time, as I'm a big fan of the Coen Brothers. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

P.S. If someone knows a livestream to the Oscar show, please send it to me in P.M.

Cowboy Bebop is one of the more popular anime series in America, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Not a movie, but I live to break the rules.
It's among my top 25 favorite animations (films and series and shorts). I first watched it when I was 13, but I still remembered the individual episodes 11 years later when I rewatched it. A true classic. Hope you enjoy it, it's very accessible for western audiences as well thanks to it's post-modern science fiction western atmosphere. Though it doesn't have the emotional power of the more "hardcore" stuff, it's entertainment value is on a league of it's own.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's Tarkovsky's worst film IMO, but still a
+ film IMO.
Did you see his early shorts?

Finished here. It's been fun.
Ivan's Childhood
Looks like I'm checking this film out as well. After viewing this the only film left to be seen in Tarkovsky's filmography is Andrei Rublev. Doubt I'll be viewing that anytime soon though.

Captain America, First Avenger

Pennies From Heaven (1981)

I saw this one in Holden's review topic and it very much seemed like my kind of movie. Let's hope I won't be disappointed!