Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

That's the problem. All it does is take me to the home page.
Search bar isn't working for me either.
Lemme guess: are you both viewing the site on a tablet, or else on a very small (less than 1050 pixels wide) resolution?

Spotted a problem...

The dropdown box to choose between Mobile and Full Site in the options page...

Only has the Mobile Version...
Well, first off, is this happening when using the mobile style, or when using the desktop style?

Second, could you double-check it for me? One of them will be selected by default, and it may be Mobile even if you're on desktop. You'll need to open the menu to be positive.

Well, this morning it looked like that Intermission forum was there and now its gone again. Here's the screen shot you asked for.
Ha. That's the weirdest thing. I'm guessing it's some wrapping problem. I'll drop you a PM to debug, if that's cool.

Yep, just had another look... I'm on the laptop using Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7.

I click the dropdown box that allows to choose between Mobile and Full Site, and all there is, is the Mobile option.

Oh dammit... that's weird...

For some reason it's there now... I feel like a plonker now... should have checked before I screen grabbed it.

Yeah, weird...
It wasn't there, now it is...

False alarm then.

If it happens again, I'll get a screengrab that works

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Lemme guess: are you both viewing the site on a tablet, or else on a very small (less than 1050 pixels wide) resolution?
Yeah, ime viewing the site on my iphone.

Okay, in that case it's probably a bug I noticed before the launch and have on my list. It's very odd.

I'll try to figure it out. In the future, though, if you're posting a bug report and using something other than a normal desktop computer, please mention that upfront. In this case, mentioning that would've almost certainly have helped me identify this as the same bug from before right away.

Cool. I'll assume Mark's using a smaller device too and give it another go. It's a really perplexing bug. I can't even make sense of it conceptually. So I'm looking forward to the "Aha!" moment that I presume is coming when I figure it out.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Ran into something a minute ago. I am unsure if it is a bug or just a problem with my connection. Tried refreshing several times and it didn't make it any better. There was a thick white bar at the bottom of the screen and it wouldn't let me click on anything except the button to go to the home page. It also wouldn't let me comment. It quit when I went to the home page. Went back to that page and it did it to me again. Doesn't seem to be doing it now though. Went back a second ago and it was fine.

Hmmm, is it still happening? A screenshot would help, because I'm having trouble visualizing what you mean.

As a general rule, anything that looks like the page half loading or partially loading that goes away after a refresh or two is usually just a connection issue.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
As you requested Yoda I'm posting here as well with my question about searches. As I said once you've done a search and you then look at the search results the keywords you searched for are not highlighted like they used to be. That's something I always found to be very handy, particularly if it was something in the middle of a large post or a particular film hidden in someone's list of 100 films or something

As I said I don't know if it is a bug or if it's just the new way of things around here.