Profile Banners...

Tools    

The ayes have it. And if it stays, seeing as how I never change anything here, it stays for good.

Just a screenshot of the title from a 720p rip I have, then easily cropped thanks to that awesome feature.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I went for a cropped version of this poster. I really like the colour scheme, very Vice City-esque.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Awesome.

One thing worth noting: the height for the Profile Banners is the same as Facebook cover images. Because it's a little wider, it'll zoom in slightly, but lots of Facebook cover images (and there are sites for them all over the web) should look pretty good, too.

I'm thinking of adding a check so that anything that's exactly the size of a Facebook cover image isn't stretched, but just hang's off to the right (the part where it ends would be partially obscured by the stats). But we'll see how it goes, and whether or not that would be worth doing.

I just tried that JP one... looks great...
SC just gave me this idea from his post in the 80s thread just now...

Just put that on. You can look at it on my profile for now. I don't know if I'll keep it for long, though. It's nice.