Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Women driving their kids to school in 5 litre 4x4's, they can't drive them and allow for a turning circle big enough for a lorry to swing around in, and they also think they can park anywhere!

Cthulhu's Press Officer
Women driving their kids to school in 5 litre 4x4's, they can't drive them and allow for a turning circle big enough for a lorry to swing around in, and they also think they can park anywhere!
Plus they have heated steering wheels.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Tailgating drivers in nasty winter conditions. If you're on my ass and scared to pass, I will slow down and aggravate you, count on it.

Anonymously-aimed passive aggressive facebook posts.

just SAY IT TO THEM
a certain someone should be more careful about what they say to a certain someone else.

These are the same people who used to drive Volvo's.

Anonymously-aimed passive aggressive facebook posts.

just SAY IT TO THEM

PRICELESS! definitely +'d. We have one girl who we "know" the people in her life, and she must post like 4-5 picture sayings per day to her "haters."

Who, I ask, are these haters? May I meet them? HELLO????

Oh wait. Now I'm one.

I want to say to these people.
1. No one actually cares.
2. No one is "watching" you.
3. Stop flattering yourself.

Cthulhu's Press Officer
Onions.

Just...... Onions.

Women driving their kids to school in 5 litre 4x4's
I really don't know why so many people have these kind of cars here in Britain anyway, unless you are something like a farmer or live some place where such a vehicle is needed, why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????

People who feel the need to resurrect threads that have been dead for years - or even more than a decade in some cases.

coughcoughgideon58coughcoughknockthatsh!toffpleasecoughcough

^ It's even worse when a topic is resurrected and the post is not worth the time of day... example bringing up a topic from 2008 just to post something like 'yeah, I agree'...

At least make a decent post if bringing back such an old topic.

ok but wait a minute guys & gals!

what about when they get punched in the face for starting a whole new thread about a subject where the thread already exists?

I've used forums for years, and still havent figured out which is appropriate: post in the already created thread (that may be years old), or start a new thread about the same subject matter of an old thread.

Lose-lose scenario. Either way, some forum snob is going to ream you/tear you a new one whilst yelling "FREAKING NOOB!" and generally making you feel like crap.

Other note. Sometimes a person has watched the movie (that was the subject of the old thread), and they want to talk about it. Bumping it may be their respectful way of bring it back to the fore, and trying to stir up interest. Clearly THEY are interested in the film and thread. Sometimes these people may be children or teenagers - why not just post in the thread and ask them what they liked about it? People often just need to be engaged. NEW people often come to forums for specific purposes - e.g. a movie they saw and liked, and searched online, and found the SPECIFIC thread discussing that one film, so they joined so they, too, could make a post on the film.

This is how I join forums. Not because I just find a forum - but because something specific drew me there - and I cared enough to create an account, log in, and make a comment. Maybe the person posting a one sentence Bump is new blood. Maybe they are 13 years old. Why not be nice?

We need Caitlin back.

People annoy me.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Someone who has a significant other that insists on coming everywhere with them. I understand that certain things require inviting both if you invite one; weddings, parties, things of that nature. However, a person should be able to go have a cup of coffee or out to lunch without the S.O. in tow.

Someone who has a significant other that insists on coming everywhere with them. I understand that certain things require inviting both if you invite one; weddings, parties, things of that nature. However, a person should be able to go have a cup of coffee or out to lunch without the S.O. in tow.
Maybe the S.O. is an insecure person

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Maybe the S.O. is an insecure person
That's exactly it. It's not that I don't have sympathy for that, but she's extremely hard to be around. She doesn't have any interests at all, so it's hard to have a conversation with her, but if you talk about anything she doesn't know much about she complains about being left out.

So basically if she is present you sit and listen to her work stories.

That's exactly it. It's not that I don't have sympathy for that, but she's extremely hard to be around. She doesn't have any interests at all, so it's hard to have a conversation with her, but if you talk about anything she doesn't know much about she complains about being left out.

So basically if she is present you sit and listen to her work stories.
Sounds Like a real