2008 Movie Tournament Finals

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Here are the finals for 2008! We have three movies in the finals this time.

Burn After Reading vs. Let The Right One In vs. The Dark Knight

This is either going to be extremely one sided or there is going to be a tie between two of the movies.

EDIT: This round will end on February 24

Let the night air cool you off

Yes, I am voting for the least of these movies, but I love it soooo much.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.

Come on people, I know the Dark Knight was fun but aren't you a little bored of Nolan's formulaic film making? You can feel him looking at his watch and saying "OK people, that's 45 minutes of talking, let's blow s**t up for the next hour and a half!"

Don't get angry at me, I'm just joking ... kind of

Desperately trying to avoid the shame :

Come on people, I know the Dark Knight was fun but aren't you a little bored of Nolan's formulaic film making? You can feel him looking at his watch and saying "OK people, that's 45 minutes of talking, let's blow s**t up for the next hour and a half!"

Don't get angry at me, I'm just joking ... kind of
Well, I am voting for Let the Right One In because I though this movie impacted me to a greater degree, not because it was less formulaic (it was not). The Dark Knight represents significant innovations in some sense, since it's a superhero film that redefined the possibilities of the genre. I just don't care that much about the genre to care about those innovations.

all really good, but TDK is the best