Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

Wow. And he made a living doing this? I hope he's a better presenter than he is stand-up.

That said, I might be being harsh, as charity gigs are rarely any good, even with people I like, but still. He was terrible.

Yeah, that's what we had as kids. Why do you think I'm not scared by The Exorcist or the myriad of other horror films I saw from the age of 7 or 8? It's because that's what was being fed to me, as something for me.

And I hated Aunt Sally in it. She's a proper evil bitch.

We also had these creepy assed things.

lol... Well, they scarred a whole generation over here, so thank your lucky stars you're not 6 or 7 and you're innocently sitting in front of the tv in the 70's/early 80's, having just finished something wonderful like Mr. Benn.

It's about 2pm, the sun is shining and it's a wonderful day... Then one of those PIF films happens. Yeah, that'll knock the sunshine out of your day.

I just picked an episode at random, but I'd watch that, it's a particularly good one, I think. Hell, what am I saying, they're all good.

lol... He really was everywhere.
So I've heard! Yeah, it's a bit scary now when I watch some of the old shows and you see him there amongst the kiddies. Just makes you shudder.

I thought I was reading the '80s Countdown thread!

I was like, why the hell have Miss Vicky and Honeykid taken over like this? Everyone's gonna be mad.